chapter 10

It was Fhred. Deena froze in her place. "H-hey.." Deena said to Fhred. They looked at eachother for a second. It was such a dazzling magical moment. Fhred was Deena's 7th husband out of the 11 husbands (even though he doesn't know they're married). "Hey Deena, I was actually looking for you." Fhred said in his deep hot alpha furry voice. Deena blushed a little. She was so deeply in love with him, she didn't know how else to react. Fhred handed Deena something. Deena was dumbfounded for a second. Until she realised what it was.

It was Nisa's 40 Qr ugly ass rabbit

It was Nisa's 40 Qr ugly ass rabbit. Deena broke down in tears because she knew how much it meant to Nisa. Deena being the amazing soon to be wife that she is, she took the rabbit from Fhred and ran to the hotel room.

Deena opened the door and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Tears began to run down her face. It was Nisa and Tim... "HOW DARE YOU NISA!#!£!£??£?#!#!#!!#!£ I THIFUGJT WE EWERW INLOEBV" Deena cried out loud after she threw the rabbit on Nisa's face, causing everyone to surround by their room. "W-wait it's not what it looks like" Nisa said as she began to chase after Deena. Deena proceeded to continue running until she found herself in the middle of nowhere. (idk why this bitch keeps on getting lost)

Merah and Heba were sitting on a tree and trying to hide. "This is our perfect chance" Heba said while they were both aiming a gun towards Deena.

"3..2..1... shoot." Merah said as both the bullets shot towards Deena.