Chapter 6

(its me Dena again because Nisa sucks)

After those words left Nisa's mouth, Deena did not hesitate to say yes. Nisa slid the 3 riyal ring through Deena's finger. They both intensely looked at each other. Nisa got up from her knee just like how Michael Jackson got back up from his grave. Nisa began to get a step closer towards Deena, she carefully slid her fingers between Deena's hands. Although, Deena froze. "Why tf you got bread crumbs on your hand." Deena said in genuine concern. In fact, Deena was already thinking about divorce. Nisa just hid her face "I-i-it's nothing.." She muttered. 

The next day at school, they all received exciting news. There was gonna be a class trip where they will be staying in Hawaii for a whole week. Little did they know, that class trip would completely change their lives. Merah randomly began laughing, not just any normal laugh though. It was a strange laugh, Deena was so confused. Deena looked over at Nisa just to watch her run out of the class.

Deena began to run after her, but she ended up in a dark alley.. "N-nisa" Deena said in her usual cute soft innocent brittle voice. She carefully began to walk inside the dark alley just to see Nisa sitting in the corner like the emo mf that she is. "W-w-w--w-w--what happened Nisa:!:@*( ^" Deena stammered. She sat near Nisa and waited for her to say something. "Well basically, you know how the class trip is in December 14 until December 21.." Nisa said. Deena nodded her head with a worried expression forming on her face. 

"Yeah but the thing is that's the exact date where Merah's mafia group is planning on assassinating me."