Chapter 8 cause the last one was ass

"T-tim.." Deena said in confusion "Who is that..?" Nisa grabbed Deena's arm and ran right past the homeless man. Deena tried to let go but Nisa's grip was too strong. "W-w--wait" Deena cried out in her soft voice "Nisa, where are you taking me!?" Nisa looked furious. She wasn't answering Deena.

They both arrived to class and realized it was time to go on the class trip to Hawaii. Everyone went in the private jet. Deena sat next to Nisa, of course. "I wonder how they could afford a private jet" Deena said in attempt of starting a conversation. Nisa let out the ugliest laugh any human could ever make. Even uglier than Merah's laughh. It was disgraceful. "Well.." Nisa said trying to sound Mysterious but she just sounded drunk "This is actually my private jet becase im so rich mafia cool fob you know." Deena's eyes sparkled because of what Nisa said. Nisa was exactly Deena's type. Weird people who are disliked by the whole of society 💝💕💓💕💖♥️💘

Once they arrived to Hawaii, Deena decided to start walking around the island. Till she realised she is actually lost. She began walking through the thick trees of the forest. She suddenly froze after seeing a bunch of dwarfs (who reminded her of nisa) standing in a circle and repeating a chant. She took a few steps and in the next second they were all staring at her. So they took Deena and kidnapped her. Deena woke up in a hut with her arms tied around with a rope. She then saw an emo looking ass 56 year old covering there face with a hood.

The 56 year old slowly began to take of there hoodie and reveal there face. "M-M-Monna, what are you doing here!" Deena cried out in a soft cute innocent quiet dazzling voice. "Don't worry, im not gonna kill you, for now." The 56 year old said in a miserable attempt of trying to look mysterious. "Mf just get to the point" Dena said. The 56 year old began to let out that same familiar ugly laugh that Merah did in chapter 7. "Never mind, you might as well just kill me already" Deena said in response to that disturbing laugh.

The 56 year old began to speak again. "There's a secret that I've been hiding from you for so long, Deena." The atmosphere immediately shifted. It was so intense. Although this time, Michael Jackson remained in his grave, he was so sick of all of them. "I can actually know what will happen in the future and because of my really epic so wow super power, I became the mafia boss." The 56 year old continued.

"Deena, I think Nisa might be cheating on you." The 56 year old said.