Chapter 7

Deena felt like she was stabbed by a knife at that moment. Why would anyone wanna kill her dear wife? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO DESERVE THIS? (spoiler alert: Nisa did a lot to deserve this.) Deena's hand slowly reached out against Nisa's shoulders. "W-why would anyone wanna kill such an angel like you though.." Deena cried out, filled with despair, anger, sadness, and pain. 

Nisa let out a heavy sigh. "Deena there's something that I've been meaning to tell you for a while now." Nisa suddenly stated "When I was younger, me and Merah used to be best friends. We would do everything together. We were inseparable. Until. In year 3 Merah got mad at me for not buying her a Pop and Clean Compressed Household Cleaning Sponge; 4-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 5/8" Palm Size Biodegradable 5-Pack Sponges. So Merah got depressed and ended up starting a mafia group. She promised that she would come back some day and get revenge on me. So of course, I had to do something about it. So I began my own mafia group. Although, Merah hated me even more after finding out that I would drug people with a cheese sandiwich. So her mafia group now has a mission to kill me. And, they only have from the 14th until the 21st to kill me."

Deena was speechless. "Honestly Nisa, I can't even defend you anymore." Deena said as she stood up and began to walk away, completely ignoring everything Nisa told her. Nisa's 4 ft ass tried chasing after Deena, but of course she miserably failed to catch up. Deena suddenly froze. And so did Nisa after they a saw a homeless looking guy come up to them. 

"TIM?? what are you doing here??" Nisa yelled in shock.