Chapter 9

Deena's heart broke immediately. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "Y-Y-6H6-Y-Y-YOUR LYING!" Deena yelled as she attempted to stand. "you're just nothing but a disgusting, repugnant, repulsive, unappealing, bad-looking, beastly, deformed, disfigured creature, what makes you think I'd believe you!" Deena ran off with tears in her eyes. The hand cuffs somehow magically disappeared. Monna let out a sigh and began to cry because of how lonely she is.

Deena began to wander through the island, she was trying to look for a way back. She began to hear a noise coming from the bush's and a black goo began to appear. Deena fell down in shock. It was Venom. "W-what are you doing here!" Deena cried out in her cute innocent soft cute voice. "I thought we were over." Venom looked at Deena in a seductive way. "I know about your secret." Venom suddenly said.

Deena froze. There is no way he could've found out Deena thought. Drops of sweat began to drip down her face. She felt her body tremble in fear. "You have a toe fetish. dont you?" Venom asked. Deena sighed in relief. Thankfully he hasn't found out about the actual secret. "Yes. I do have a toe fetish. And im not ashamed of it anymore. My toe fetish is apart of who i am. Its a piece of my heart. Us as Humans should all get together and stop discrimination against toe fetishes. When i was younger. i would be playing in the playground and everytime i tried to make friends. everyone would avoid me because of my toe fetish." After Deena finished her long speech. She opened her eyes, just to see that venom has already left.        

It was evening by now, and Deena has finally made her way back to the rest of the class. "Hey where is Nisa?" Deena asked Aisel. Aisel wasn't replying to Deena. She was too busy looking at furry videos. Deena was walking back to her and nisa's hotel room.

Although she froze after she saw someone.