Chapter 12

The words that Aisel said, left Deena and Nisa in complete shock. They weren't even aware they had a child, or who the father was, or who the hell Jimmy is. Nisa was so shocked after hearing the news she jumped out of bed and accidentally unplugged her life support thing. Sadly, she still remained alive. Nisa was kicked out of the hospital due to her disturbing presence. Deena and Nisa began to wander around the island (totally weren't lost). Looking everywhere and searching for Jimmy. They looked inside every tissue box produced, the inside of every used cleaning sponge, and inside every water bottle. Yet, they still couldn't find Jimmy. Deena and Nisa ran out of breath, they were sweating, hardly breathing, tired and sick after walking 2.78 whole metres. 

Nisa and Deena sat on a nearby bench facing a playground. The figure of a suspicious woman caught their eye, it looked as if she was carrying a bomb. Nisa and Deena got up instantly thinking they could turn into Sherlock holes and save the world from the suspicious woman. Turns out it was just Talah. Although, a strange half tall guy began to approach her. It was him. Aziz. Nisa and Deena sat back watching talah get flustered as Aziz got on his knees and took out a diamond ring (based on true events). Aziz and talah began to have intense making out then talah proceeded to get on her knees. Nisa and Deena were receiving awful flashbacks of their proposal (except there was no diamond ring). Deena let out a heavy sigh and walked away in despair. Nothing was making sense anymore (not that it even made sense from the first place).  

Nisa's 2ft tall ass chased Deena and thought of a way to cheer up Deena. "Lemme take you out on a date bbg" Nisa said. Without hesitation, Deena immediately agreed. Deena and Nisa went to a restaurant which faced the beach that afternoon. Deena and Nisa sat by and watched the waves crash into eacother. Deena let out a deep sigh. "You know Nisa.. there's been something I wanted to tell you for a while." Deena said. Nisa looked at Deena with a look of confusion.

"I've known about Jimmy for a while now.. infact you aren't the real father of Jimmy."