•ɞ•CHAPTER FIVE•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

PUT ALL THE LIQUORS AWAY

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Third Person PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

"That is all for our proposal, Sir." Your big project presentation is finally over.

"Well done, Mr. L/N. The way you presented this proposal is very influential so how can i decline this?" Mr. Balls stood up. "You got yourself a deal, Mr. L/N." He said in a big smile and offered you his hands to shake.

"Thank you very much, Sir. I won't disappoint you." You said trying to contain your happiness.

The project that you and your team has been working for months is finally accepted and now you got yourself a really good deal with Mr. Balls.

The minute Mr. Balls stepped out of the meeting room, you and the rest that's inside the room cheered.

"FINALLY!"

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!"

"ALL OUR HARDWORK FINALLY PAYED OFF!"

"HAPPY VACATION TO US ALL!"

"*Cough* RAISE! *Cough*"

"Let's have a drink tonight! It's Boss' treat!"

Various cheers were heard and all you could do is laugh and cheer with them.

The deal you made with your team is that you'll gave them a week of rest for all their efforts and hardwork.

"Boss! Let's have beer!" Kirishima suggested with a big smile. And honestly, how could you resist that.

"Alright, alright. Everyone, let's meet at the lobby on the ground floor. I'll fix myself first." You announced that everyone agreed to.

You went to your office and changed into a much more comfortable and less suffocating outfit that also suit the place you and the others are gonna be.

Your haired all fixed and to add a little 𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔢 to your look, you unbuttoned the first two buttons on your polo.

Carrying your phone, wallet and keys, you head out your office. And of course, you are met by whispers and giggles of omegas and betas and even a few from your fellow alphas.

Stepping inside the elevator, you checked for the time. It's exactly 7.

The elevator opened and you headed straight to the lobby where everyone is there already.

"Okay, let's go." You said.

"Woah."

"Damn it, Boss. Never seen you dress like this."

"Why don't you keep dressing like that. It's hot hihihi."

Comments and praises starts to flood in that left you flustered.

"Guys, thank you. No need to compliment me that much." You shyly stated scratching your nape trying to shush everyone. "L-Let's just go."

All of you head out of the building straight to the bar you saw near.