•ɞ•CHAPTER FOURTEEN•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

GET TOGETHER [PART 3: *HEART EYES*]

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Shoto's PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

He really is enjoying this time. And i too of course. But i'm starting to doubt if we really came here to prepare or hang out like teenagers.

"Shoto, do you go here often as a kid? My mom and dad are always busy so they couldn’t bring me here." M/N said playing at one of the games at the arcade.

"We're just the same. This is quite enjoyable." I said genuinely with a light smile.

"We won!" M/N said excitedly and fist bumped me.

How are we able to play here, you may ask. Well...he just rented the whole arcade, nothing out of the ordinary.

"That was a lot of fun." M/N said groaning a bit while stretching. "Oh, shoot!" He then added while looking at his watch. "It's already 4:45! We should go now." M/N said holding my hands then gently dragging me outside the arcade.

"Sir, are you done playing already?" One of the staff asked when we got outside. "You payed quite a lot only to play for 45 minutes." She added.

"Oh, i'm sorry but we need to leave now." M/N said.

"Oh is that so? Then have a great day, Sir." She said going inside the arcade.

"Now what should we do first." M/N said. "We should buy clothes, right?" He asked looking at me.

"It's up to you."

"Clothes it is." We then went to the nearest elevator and went down to the 3rd floor.

[⊂('ω'⊂ )))Σ≡=─💨💨💨 ]

"M/N, this is too expensive. Can't i really wear anything cheaper?" I asked holding the oh so expensive Prada suit in my hands.

"But it fits you perfectly. You do know that i'm willing to spend thousands of dollars for you." He said winking at me which made me extremely flustered.

"M/N stop with all those teasing jokes."

"Oh i know you like it when i'm teasing you."

He really is such a tease.

"I think it's time for you to find an outfit." I suggested.

"You're right, hun. Why don't you look for other accessories you'd like, yeah?" He said then stood up and talked to the manager.

I blinked a couple more times before i feel my cheeks heating up.

Why do he have to pull stunts like that here in public. Calling me silly names.

"Sir, are you okay?" One of the saleslady asked.

"Y-Yeah."

"Your face is really red, Sir."

"I'm okay, it's normal." I reasoned out.

The lady just nodded and left.

I looked around the shop but didn't left my spot.

This place is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as the man standing in front of me right now.

"Sho, what do you think of this suit? I think it really looks nice on me." He said. "Sho?" He repeated which made me blush and snap out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yes, that suit fits you very well." I said a bit stuttering.

It's not my first time seeing him in a formal suit but why does seeing him in this suit makes me feel butterflies in my tummy?

Although we've been living under the same roof for the past five months i still gets flustered by the tiniest thing he does and my heart would flutter everytime he flirts with me.

I'm not going to deny the obvious...i would be lying to myself if i say that i don't have fantasies towards this man.

I would be lying to myself if i say that i don't look at him and daydream about being his mate and forming a family with him.

I would be lying to myself if i say that i don't like M/N.

"Sho? You've been spacing out. Is everything okay?" I heard M/N asked.

"...yeah..."

But then again, i would be lying to myself if i say that M/N would like me. I'm just his secretary.

I have been spacing out that i didn't notice that we're in front of a well known hair salon.

"We're getting our hair done?" I asked.

"Yup."

We entered the salon and a man approached us.

"M/N! It's been so long!" The omega male said pulling M/N into a hug.

"Yeah, oh and by the way this is Shoto, my secretary. He's the one i told you about." M/N said introducing me then turned to me afterwards. "Sho, this is Francis, he's my highschool friend and he also owns this salon."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Francis." I greeted with a bow.

"M/N, he really is such a beautiful omega! I thought you were just exaggerating when you said that he looks like a godde-" He wasn't able to continue what he's saying when M/N muffled his noises with his hands.

"Francis, you silly omega. Y-You're running your...your mouth again." M/N said with a nervous laugh and constant nervous glances towards me.

Their silly interaction made me giggle a bit.

"Anyway, i'll be the one to style you. Let's just do a clean style, okay?" Francis said then guided me towards the nearest chair.

I saw M/N sitting next to me with a beta preparing to style him.

I took this time to just admire him.

His laugh, his smiles, his...his everything. I like everything about him.

"Mr. Shoto, please turn your hair this way."

"Ah yes, sorry."

[ ⊂('ω'⊂ )))Σ≡=─💨💨💨 ]

"Shoto...you look fantastic." M/N said guiding me towards the car.

"Thank you." I said shyly. "You look very handsome too." I complement back.

"Thank you, dear. Let's go now shall we?"

M/N started the engine and drove off.

M/N's humming along with the tunes of the radio while i was just quietly listening to his humming while looking out the window.

I hope everything goes well tonight.

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――
Word Count: 1013
✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm really sorry for updating so late i just took care of things here at home.

I love you everyone, stay safe (╹◡╹)♡