•ɞ•CHAPTER 23•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

A LITTLE VACATION, COZ WHY TF NOT (Part 2: SWITCHEROO)

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Warnings: NSFW,  power bottom Shoto, anal, face riding (?), blowjob, usage of Sir, bondage, feminisation, overstimulation
≣≣≣≣≣✿≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
2nd Person PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

Both of you arrived in the outdoor bar where a pool is located as well.

"This place is really beautiful. By the way, when will your parents arrive again?"

"I don't really know the exact date but they'll arrive soo-"

"M/N! MY SON!" Both you and Shoto got surprised from a shout behind you.

"Mom? You're finally here." You hugged your Mom and behind her was your Dad. "Dad, nice to see you again." You said hugging your Dad as well.

"Nice to see you too, Son. Is that your mate standing right there?" Your Dad asked.

"Yeah, I'll introduce him." You said standing next to Shoto. "Mom, Dad, this is Shoto Todoroki. Sho, this are my parents."

"Wow, such a beauty you have right here." Your Mom said holding both of Shoto's hand.

"Thanks, Mrs. L/N." Shoto shyly stated.

"Oh no no, call me Mom. After all, we're all a family now." Shoto smiled and nodded as a response.

"I'm quite surprised you decided to go with my son." Your Dad harshly commented.

"Dad!"

"What?" Your Dad says laughing. "By the way, Shoto, it's also Dad from now on."

"Yes, Dad."

You take Shoto's hand and clasp them with yours.

" Aren't you two going to put your stuff away?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, i forgot about these." Your Mom (fuck I'm also tired referring to them as Your Mom and Your Dad too😭) said glancing at the things she's carrying. "Well, we'll go now. See you both at dinner!"

"Yeah, see you both!" You said waving at them. "I'm sorry, they're so chaotic." You said turning to Shoto.

"They're really fun. I'm quite jealous you have such fun parents. Mine just gave me trauma and a scar."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Both of you got your order and started drinking.

Even from afar, you can hear everyone. You can hear Bakugou's loud ass, Jirou's laugh, probably because of how dumb Denki is. And I don't how this is possible but you can even hear Tenya's hand gestures.

"It's been such a long time since i visited a place like this. Thank you for making me experience this, M/N." Shoto said sincerely.

"I love you, Shoto." That was all you can say.