•ɞ•CHAPTER 21•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

WHAT HAPPENED

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
2nd Person PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

Right from the start, you're suspicious of this Harold Smith.

What he's proposing is just too good to be true for someone whom you never heard of in the business industry.

So to protect you and Shoto from this mysterious man, you hired someone to do a background research on the said man. Then to your surprise, it was Enji.

Enji has always been your competition, to him at least. You never wanted to compete with him in the first place but he sees you as a competition.

Plus, he's never that great of a man like what everyone thinks he is. You've idolised him ever since you were a young businessman but heck, you're one of those people that was blinded by his bright image.

No wonder why Shoto and Touya ran away.

❦Flashback❦

You immediately called William (The dude that did the background check.) after reading the email he sent.

"William, are you sure you're not mistaken?" You said in a shocked tone.

"Yes, Sir. Everything stated there is legitimate."

"R-Right, I'll contact you. Thank you for your hardwork." You said then ended the call.

You re-read the whole document once again to make sure you're not leaving any important details.

Shoto is Enji's son that ran away when he's 24 because of social abuse and beating. He also have an older brother that did the same thing, ran away. Aside from his older brother he also have an older sister and another older brother. And it says here that his Mother is currently at the hospital.

And the dude that was following you and Shoto at the mall was one of Enji's men.

It all made sense.

It's all connected.

Enji is spying on Shoto.

❦End of Flashback❦

The moment you've connected the dots, you've figure out that Enji will make a move and you have to keep both of your eyes open even if you're asleep for Shoto's sake.

You rented the whole restaurant that day, all of the people dining are undercover police that pretend to dine in the restaurant.

Although Enji is powerful to hide all of his dirty doings in the media, you and your bud William has the universe on your side.

Everything that you've planned was successful and you won't need to worry about Shoto's safety now that Enji's gone. And he wont be leaving that place soon.