•ɞ•CHAPTER SIX•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

WELL SHIT...

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
Warnings: NSFW, Blowjob, Rimming, First Time, Anal, Overstimulation
≣≣≣≣≣✿≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣
Author's PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

"Ron, help me out a little." The (raven, brunette, blond etc) asked for help while carrying the bi-colored drunk omega inside his mansion.

And yes, the drunk omega just took a short nap inside the car only to wake up a bit tipsy.

"Argh! He keeps moving!" Ron, who is now punched three times, complained.

"I'm so sorry, Ron, he's still a bit drunk." M/N apologized in behalf of the omega.

"No worries, Sir!"

Both the alphas stopped on their tracks when they smelled the omega's pheromones.

"Alpha~"

Both of the alphas looked at each other then the panting and sweating omega.

Then the realization hits both of them; the omega's in heat.

"Sir, he's in heat. Do we still have suppressants for heats?"

"That's the problem, Ron. I don't have any suppressants for heat." M/N said trying his best not to inhale the omega's pheromones.

"Do you want me to buy some?"

"That would be great."

"I'll go buy some right away. But are you gonna be okay, Sir?"

"Yes, i'll manage."

Ron nodded and ran towards the door. Meanwhile, the omega M/N is holding starts to slowly slip from his grip and landed gently on the floor.

"Shoto, stand up. I'll take you to the guest room." The (raven, brunette, blond etc) alpha said offering his hands but the candy cane omega ignored him.

He, instead, crawl toward the alpha's crotch area and tries to unbuckle his belt.

"Alpha~" He keeps repeating the same word over and over again.

"Sh-Shoto! Stop." The alpha is starting to get drunk by the others pheromones but still fighting the urge to gave in to temptations.

"Alpha, please~" The omega begged rubbing his face on the alpha's crotch while making eye contact wil the alpha.

M/N tried to pull Shoto away from his crotch by pulling his forearm but failed when the omega wrapped its legs on the alpha's leg and started grinding.

"Ah~ so good~" The omega moaned from the friction.

The alpha on the other hand is battling with himself, he wanted to fight the urges and get back from his senses and put the omega to sleep hoping he could sleep his heats away, then there's his alpha side that wanted to breed the omega which is now currently winning.

"Al-Alpha! Let...Let me ha-have your pupsss!" The omega below starts spasming and aggressively grinding his crotch on the alpha's leg.

The peppermint fellow just wanna be breed so bad wanting his ass full of the alpha's unborn children.