•ɞ•CHAPTER TWELVE•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

GET TOGETHER

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
3rd Person PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

Five months ago when Shoto decided to stay with M/N in his large mansion.

And yes it has been five whole months.

Neither can believe how time flies and how much they've become closer and comfortable with each other.

But what about during Shoto's heats and M/N's rut? Well...

Let's just say that they continue to help each other out.

At first Shoto's scared and wanted to move out out of embarrassment and shame but realization strucked him, heats are way easier when you have someone to help.

What about M/N's rut? Well...

❦Flashback❦

*Knock Knock*

"W-Who's there?" M/N answered not opening the door.

"M/N, it's me Shoto. Please let me in." Shoto said on the other side.

"Shoto? Shouldn't you be in work?"

"I was supposed to, now please let me in so i can explain better." Shoto said in a soft voice.

"I can't, Sho. I'm in rut, the house is now filled with my pheromones. Didn't i order Ron to pick you up and send you to a hotel? Please Shoto, i-i told you i'm gonna be in rut in a few days."

"M/N, i know. But don't act like we haven't done these kind of stuff before. Now let me in, it's starting to rain."

A loud sigh can be heard from M/N's side as the
sounds of the door opening followed.

As soon as Shoto steps in the mansion, strong pheromones hit him making his knees weak and mind a bit drunk from the scent.

Shoto closed the door and starts to slowly strip giving the alpha a show.

The said show just made the alpha more aroused.

"M/N, alpha, you've helped me through my heats, please let me help you." Shoto said with his eyes fluttering saying those words in an enticing tone. "Alpha, touch me." Shoto said then guided M/N hands to his chest.

"Shoto, you are not gonna be able to walk tomorrow."

And just like that, M/N's statement became true.

❦End of Flashback❦

"Shoto, mah dude, you good?" Sero questioned his friend.