•ɞ•CHAPTER THIRTEEN•ɞ•

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

GET TOGETHER [PART 2: DATE...]

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
2nd Person PoV
  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~  ◕~

"The boys are really messy, aren't they?" You asjed walking alongside Shoto down the long halls.

"Yeah, but i can't hate the noise." Shoto said with a slight warm smile.

"And why is that?"

"My siblings and i use to be that noisy. We would always tease and make jokes with each other." Shoto said.

You just smile and nodded and soon you both arrived at your offices.

"See you later, Shoto."

"See tou later, M/N."

You opened you door and went straight to your desk. You were about to start working when your phone rang.

Caller ID: Shota

"Hello?" You said first.

"Hello, M/N, you're coming to the get together later, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Have you read the email Mic sent?"

"Not yet, wait i'm gonna check real quick." You opened your laptop and checked the recent emails.

Marriage proposals...

Updates...

Mic

Lick my ass, Dadd--

"I saw it already, imma read it real quick."

Yo oldies hahahahaha.
Dear whoever you are i don't really know since i'm just bout to send this to everybody,

I am hahahahaha i can't i'm about to die! Oh wait, it's on? Whoah! Cool! It's writing everything i say, i thought it won't work. So anyway, i'm sending this letter to inform you that, that bwahahahahaha i can't! Okay, okay, i'll be serious. I'm sending this message to inform you that uhh bring a date. Hehehe i don't care who just bring a date. Peace! Okay how do i turn this off? Blonde secretary, come here! Help me with this!

"Is this serious? Mic's probably high when he wrote this."

"Obviously. But do you think that we really should bring a date?"

"Well, i don't know about you, Shota but for sure he won't let us in if we didn't bring a date."

"Can i just bring my secretary, then?"

"What about Ms. Joke?"

"Nah, anyway i just called 'coz i wanted to know if you'll bring a date or nah. So are you gonna bring a date?"