Chapter 5: Hanging with the boys

( A/N Continues on from last chapter)

Kit shrugged her backpack off her shoulders and jumped onto her bed. She was down right keen for a nap but she had to get food and wasn't sure what time the Sleepy Bois were hanging out. Kit then grabbed her phone to message the group chat.

Speedy Bois

Inchident - Charles
Facts - George
Milk - Lando
Rookie- Kit

Rookie
Heylo Bois
when and where
are we hanging out?

Facts
We are meeting in Lando's room
in half an hour
as he brought his PS4
for some dumb reason.

Milk
Bring snacks please!

Rookie
Get your own Lando
I only just got back to the hotel
because some asshole
of a teammate
ditched me for a date

Facts
I said I was sorry
how did getting back go?

Rookie
Fine.
I got a ride back with Pierre

Inchident
Ooh interesting

Rookie
Ugh I'll see you guys
in thirty

*real life*
~time skip - 30 minutes~

Kit had gotten changed into comfier clothes and had gone down to concierge like Lando had wanted and gotten snacks. She knocked on said boys door and was surprised when Charles opened the door.

"Hey." She greeted,"am I the last one?"

"Nah." He said, "George is normally the last one to arrive."

He opened the door wider and let Kit in.

"Hey." She then greeted Lando who was sitting on the ground, fiddling with the PS4.

"Hi." He said back, "tonight's options are card games, the Formula 1 game or just watching a movie."

"Really you want to do more racing after today?"Kit said jokingly placing the snacks on the couch.

"Well we can play rocket league instead."

"Oh hell yeah." Charles and Kit said together and then burst out laughing. Through their laughter they faintly heard a knock on the door. Kit walked over and opened to find a confused looking George on the other side. 

"Come in, good sir." Kit ushered her teammate inside.

"Uh hi? What are we doing?" George asked.

"We were deciding that now." Charles answered.

Okay, we voting like we normally do?"

"Hold on, I have an idea!" Lando stood up pointing his finger in the air, "Kit should decide because she's the newest member."

All three boys turned to Kit who just shrugged. "How about rocket league and then a movie after?"

"Sounds good." They all responded in one form or another.

Lando then put the game in the PS4, set up everybody's controllers and they were good to go.

"Are we doing teams?" Kit asked.

"Since your here now I suppose we can, so do you wanna go with George and I'll go with Charles?" Lando responded.

"Okie dokie."

The first rounds of Rocket league was filled with lots of screaming (mainly from Kit and Lando) and not a lot of goals being scored. The boys were trying their hardest with not a lot of success and Kit was struggling as she had never played Rocket League on a PS before.

They played for about an hour before they were either bored or being sore losers. After that they ate the snacks Kit had brought for a little bit before picking a movie to watch.

During the movie they were all that tired that they fell asleep on the couch together, sure to have sore necks in the morning.