Chapter 14: Talks and comfort movies

(A/n I've reuploaded this chapter because i added an important note at the end, Please read it! And as always the story continues on from the last chapter unless stated otherwise)

Once she was back in her hotel room, Kit immediately flopped onto her bed, feeling extremely worn out from the extensive media and intrusive questions.

Kit didn't know what her plans for the rest of the afternoon would be as it was only 4 pm. She was half thinking of going to sleep but if she did that now she knew she wouldn't sleep later. Kit could read or play on her switch but she didn't feel up for that. It seemed the only thing she could do was roll over and start scrolling through her socials.

As she was scrolling Kit couldn't take her mind off what the Netflix interviewer had said about losing someone. Kit had lost a lot of people in her life whether it be to death or just the loss of friendships which could have probably all been avoided if she was a better friend.God there she went overthinking again like always.

She knew she needed to talk to someone about the situation and memories she was now facing, but who? She couldn't bother Lily, Pierre was great with her panic attacks but she didn't want to bother him with this, Max was probably still busy or couldn't help and Lando and George she loved them but she didn't want her private business being told to everyone. That left one person, Charles.

Kit and Charles weren't the of greatest friends, only being mutual friends through Pierre and hanging out together with the other Speedy Bois but it's not like they were close. Still Kit knew that he was one of the only people who she could relate to and explain her situation to. So she mustered up the courage and texted him.

Charles
Kit

Kit
Hey
This is gonna sound
really weird
but are you staying
in the same hotel
as I am?
I need to talk to you
about something

Charles
Your right that
does sound weird
But yes we are
And also your talking
to me right now?

Kit
Shut up smart ass
I meant in real life
Can you come to my room
it's number 204

Charles
Sure
But if it has anything to do with
how in love with Pierre you are
I'm leaving

Kit
Okay
It doesn't don't worry
Also thank you

*real life*

Kit switched off her phone and walked over to the kettle in the small Kitchenette. She bent down to check how much water was in it and then turned it on when she was satisfied. 

Once the kettle started boiling she began making her tea. She was interrupted by a knock at her door, who she could only presume was Charles.

She set down her cup and headed over to the door. "Hi." She greeted flinging the door open.

"Hello." Charles said stepping inside and standing off the the side politely.

"Flop where ever you want." Kit told him. "Do you want a tea?"

"Yeah sure." Charles took her advice and flopped on Kit's bed. "Now." He started placing his head on his hand. "If you dragged me just to talk about Pierre or whatever I'm leaving."