Chapter 8: Twitch streams, funny moments and old friends

It was Wednesday and Kit was back home in Perth, Australia. She had gotten back the Monday after the race and was taking a few days to chill before she had to be in Italy next week. As well as racing almost every weekend Kit liked to stream on the side. She didn't have as many followers as the fan proclaimed twitch quartet but she didn't care about that she was just having fun streaming.

As of right now, that was what she was doing, her starting soon screen showing right now so she could finish setting up and grabbing snacks.

"Helloo chat!" Kit greeted, sitting down at her desk.

Replies of all sorts began to flood the chat, as many people were excited to see Kit streaming again.

"Hi guys, I figured we would either play some roblox today or just chat with the speedy bois if they aren't busy, sound good?"

Chat all agreed with some form of yes so Kit started up the roblox application. While she was doing that she went onto discord and called the sleepy bois.

"Ellooo." Of course, Lando would be the one to pick up.

"Hey Lando I'm streaming, say hi to chat." Kit laughed.

"Hi chat! What are you streaming?"

"I'm streaming roblox and just chatting to you, wanna join?"

"Sure but I don't have an account." Lando said and Kit smacked her head.

"Alright I'll walk you through setting it up." Kit did as she said with a bit of struggle and a lot of laughs.

"Okay now that your in, what are we going to play?" Kit asked Lando.

"I don't bloody know!" He exclaimed, "I just made an account."

"Oh! I know lets play identify fraud! But can I see whether my friend Cooper can play with us, he's better at the game than I am."

"Okay sure then."

Kit quickly messaged Cooper while Lando entertained chat. Once he said he could play she added him to the VC.

"Okay Cooper, Meet Lando, Lando meet Cooper. By the way I'm streaming Cooper."

The boys said their hellos to each other, and they jumped into the game. Cooper quickly explained that it was a horror/maze game and there was monsters involved. Kit and Cooper got through the first level quite quickly as they had played before and were waiting for Lando at the end gate.

"Okay go left until you get to the mirror at the T intersection and then keep going left." Cooper instructed.

"Uh guys there's something chasing me." Lando said urgently, "And why does it look like your character Kit?"

"Cuz it's identity fraud duh."

"Guys, Guys, AH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT." Lando Shrieked and Kit could only guess what happened. She pissed herself laughing while Cooper continued to try and guide Lando through the maze. 

"You guys agree that this is funny, right chat?" Kit asked once she contained her laughter. "Okay, good."

It took Lando a while to get up to where the others were as he kept dying but he eventually made it.

"Okay, level 1 complete!." Kit cheered.

"There's more!!!" Lando exclaimed and Kit and Cooper laughed, he sounded terrified.

"Yeah, there's like another three or four levels." Cooper informed Lando.

"Oh hell nah." Lando left the sever and the VC.

"Oh my god haha, Lando's a sore loser and terrified of mazes, chat it's confirmed."

"Not it's not! I'm not terrified of anything!" Lando yelled as he rejoined the VC.

"Ow my ear dums." Cooper then joked.

"Do you want to try and play something else Lando?" Kit asked, "There's this formula 1 remake I've been playing that's pretty good."

"Okay, sure."

The three of them the loaded up the game and picked what car they were going to drive.

"Mclamb is the mclaren right?"

"Yes Lando."

"Okay good, gotta rep the team." Lando responded.

"Hey Kit, what car do you have? I can't decide." Cooper asked.

"Oh uh the Alpha rosso aka Alpha Tauri." Lando burst in laughter at Kit's answer.

"Not even gonna rep your own team." He laughed, "I'm telling Pierre."

"Oh god please don't." Kit looked at her chat to see they were spamming the laughter emote. "My own chat is bulling me."

"Why? Who's Pierre." Cooper asked.

"Her boyfriend." Lando said cheekily.

"Lando you dickhead, I'm streaming!" Kit told the boy off, "He's not my boyfriend by the way guys, I've only known him for two weeks."

Lando's comment had sent her chat into a flurry of activity. "Whatever." Kit sighed. "What map are we picking?"

After a bit of arguing from the two formula 1 drivers and Cooper trying to break it up they decided on Qatar.

Just their luck it was raining when they joined the game and a race had already started. They went around doing practise laps with little results.

'Oh my god!" Kit exclaimed as she turned out of a corner too wide and flipped her car, "Hopefully it isn't going to be like this when we actually race."

"Yeah I agree." Lando said, he had been having trouble aswell.

"How the hell are you doing better than us both?" Kit exclaimed as Cooper drove past her tipped over car.

"I don't know magic?" they all burst into laughter at the response.

~time skip~

"Well I think that's all for today chat." Kit said as she ended steam an hour later. The boys had gotten off five minutes before.

"I'll see you all next time, goodbye." She waved and then ended stream.