Chapter 9: Phone calls and Apartment tours

(A/N UPDATE Hi so in this story Pierre originally lived in Monaco but I found out he actually lives in Milan so that's where his apartment is based now because it makes more sense to the plot.)

It was ten am and Kit had only just gotten up. As she had a late-night last night (she stayed up reading too long.) she was brushing her teeth when her phone rang.

'Hello Kit Dunn speaking." Kit answered the call with her tooth brush hanging out of her mouth.

"Hi amour." Kit automatically smiled, it was Pierre.

"Hey loverboy, let me put you on speaker I'm brushing my teeth." Kit replied.

"Okay then, how about we video call? I'm not doing much at the moment but I don't know about you." He asked.

Kit spit into the sink before answering. "Yea that sounds good."

Pierre ended the call and called her back, a video call this time.

"Hello again." He laughed and Kit sat her phone down on the counter.

"Hi, What are you up to?" she asked.

"Not much just mucking around on my switch and attempting to watch tv." He answered. 

"Sounds fun, I just woke like ten minutes ago so I'm going to make breakfast." Kit said picking up her phone and walking in to the kitchen.

"Oh yea I forgot about timezones, what are you going to make." He asked.

"I am going to use my electric stovetop for the first time and make french toast. Hopefully I won't burn the house down." She laughed.

"Why is it your first time using it?"

"I've only just moved away from home in the last couple weeks. So I haven't had time to use it yet." She explained grabbing the ingredients she would need.

"Why and where did you move?" Kit looked back at her phone for a second and saw Pierre staring at her intently.

"I moved to Perth so I could be closer to an airport and it's my favourite city I've been to since I was a kid. Also there's an wicked speedway like 20 minutes away so that's amazing."

"That sounds super cool and I'm glad you were able to live somewhere you like." Pierre smiled.

"Why thank you good sir, would you like an apartment tour after I finish breakfast?" Kit asked turning her attention to the food she was beginning to cook.

"Sure why not, we will do a swap." Pierre responded, nodding.

Kit finished making breakfast with no major dramas besides messing up the couple of pieces she first attempted to make and ended up having to make more mixture. She sat down at her couch as she didn't have room for a dining table and ate her breakfast. Kit listened to Pierre talk and tell her stories while she ate, nodding along every once awhile. "Alrighty loverboy I am done so ready for your tour?" she said walking over to her front door. 

(A/N I imagine Kit's apartment to look like Sam Golbach's old one, he posted a tour on youtube called "This is my new LED apartment" if you want to have a proper look at it)

"Indeed, I am Amour." Pierre said sitting back on his couch.

"Okay so the kitchen is to the right as you walk in." Kit started moving her phone over to said area. "Then you have the cool ass staircase and the living area right across from the kitchen."

"Then turning to your left you have the guest bedroom, main bathroom and a spare closet all at the end of the mini hallway." Pierre listened intently as Kit passionately explained the layout of her apartment, it was kind of cute how excited she was.

"And turning back the other way, just off the living room is what's supposed to be the main bedroom, but I kinda turned it into my office as it would work better to store all my books." she laughed.

"So now heading upstairs." The camera shook slightly as Kit headed upstairs, "this is now my mini bedroom kinda thing!" she exclaimed jumping on her bed.

"That's awesome Kit, I love that you did something different by putting your bed upstairs." Pierre said in response.

"Thanks, I wish you were here though." Kit's mood dimmed a little.

"Aw do you miss me?" Pierre teased.

"No, well I mean kinda but it would have made it easier for me to show you my apartment too."

"Aw you do miss me, I'm flattered." Pierre put a hand over his heart, "But I promise one day I will try and visit."

"Yess!" Kit cheered, "I can take you to the speedway, It's gonna be so much fun."

"It sounds like it will be." Pierre laughed, "How about I show you my apartment now?"

"Oh sure!" 

(A/N I'll try and match this up as best as I can to what we have seen of Pierre's apartment.)

Pierre got off the couch and walked over to his front door.

"So starting off from the front door, which I guess you did you walk down a mini hall way until you get to the open area." Pierre started his tour off.

"Then making a quick right before the kitchen there's the bathroom and guest bedroom. Fom there is the Kitchen, dining room and living room."

"Holy crap you have a balcony." Kit gasped and Pierre laughed.

"Yeah i do. but anyways behind the living room is the master bed room and down the hall from that is my office." 

"Wow your apartment is huge." Kit exclaimed, "I suppose you have more money than me."

"Yeah, it was certainly not cheap, amour." Pierre laughed,"But hey it's in a nice place.

"That does sound like a very nice perk." Kit grinned in response. "I'm gonna go get changed be back in a sec." Kit dropped her phone on the couch and walked off to change.

When she picked up the phone again, she had changed and tied her hair up. "I'm back." She sang looking at her phone.

"Okie Dokie." Pierre sang back and Kit grinned, she had found someone who matched her energy.

The two sat quietly for a bit, just enjoying eachother's company while they either worked or just mucked around.

"Hey Kit?" Pierre started and Kit looked up from where she was working on some stuff for twitch.

"Yeah." "She pushed the bridge of her glasses up higher.

"When is your birthday?' Pierre asked.

"Oh uh April 20th, so like right after we get back from Italy. When's yours?"

"February 7th, since we're on the topic of questions, wanna play twenty questions?" Pierre answered.

"Isn't it twenty-one? Oh well sure." 

The two spent awhile playing 21 questions. Generally just asking normal questions (to start off with) like "what's your favourite colour?" Until they a little distracted and started asking stuff like "Have you ever intentionally sent another car/person into a wall?" Both there answers was yes.

Unfortunately Pierre had to go an hour after they started playing as it was getting late in Milan. Well that was his excuse anyway (he was actually planning what he would do for Kit for her birthday).