Chapter 16: Cuddles, Bad luck and Accidental crashes

SUNDAY: RACEDAY

It was Sunday everyone's favourite day, the sun was shining, and Kit was walking towards the Alpha Tauri garage. There were still a couple hours til the start of the race and she didn't get much sleep last night because of nerves so Kit was heading towards Pierre's garage so she could either get coffee or take a nap. The Alpha Tauri workers all knew Kit pretty well by now so she just walked into the garage and started looking for either Pierre or Tatiana.

She ended up finding Tatiana first who she had a nice chat with before asking where Pierre was. Turns out Pierre was just in his drivers room with Pyry doing warm ups. Kit moved through the garage until she got to Pierre's drivers room where she placed a quick knock upon the door and walked in the room. She immediately moved past Pyry and Pierre and flopped on the small couch.

"Uh hi?" Pyry turned around to look at the small girl.

"Hi."

"Amour I love seeing you again but what the fuck are you doing here?" Pierre asked.

"I wanted to take a nap." Kit said simply.

"And you can't do that in your own room?" Pyry asked.

"Oh I can but I didn't want too."

"Why not?" Pyry asked again.

"Because," Kit paused and grabbed the grey extremely fluffy blanket off the end of the couch, "Pierre owns the softest blanket in the world, he makes me feel safe and none of my team members or the netflix crew will disturb me if I'm here."

"Hm smart thinking." Pyry responded, "Pierre your all done so I'm going to go now and leave you two alone."

Once Pyry left Pierre sat down on the couch next to Kit. He grabbed half of the blanket Kit had stolen and threw it over himself. Turning to face Kit he said, "So I make you feel safe huh, amour."

"Of course, you do, you're you Loverboy." Kit replied cuddling closer to Pierre.

"What do you mean?"

"That's just it, you're you, with your crazy smartass personality and gentle outlook on life."

"Well, I'm glad my crazy smartass personality makes you feel safe." Pierre grinned fiddling with a piece of Kit's hair.

"You should be, not a lot of people get to hang around with me like this." Kit answered looking at Pierre.

Pierre turned his head and looked at Kit still grinning softly. The next minute it was like they were in a trance as they both lent forward, Pierre's hands gently touching Kit's face as he asked, "Can I kiss you?"

It was silent for a few seconds before Kit shook her head and moved back. "Not yet, I'm sorry."

"Oh." Pierre shuffled away slightly. "Okay then."

"It's not you don't worry, it's just.... I've never had a first kiss or been in a relationship before." Kit confessed; she hadn't meant to make things awkward.

Pierre widened his eyes a little, "You've never had a first kiss?"

"Uh no?" Kit squeaked.

"Aww your embarrassed." Pierre teased taking in the way Kit's cheeks were flushed. "It's fine that you haven't had your first kiss, just means I have to make it even more special."

"I- Don't say that!" Kit said flustered.

"Why not, it's gonna happen at some point."

Kit grabbed the pillow from behind her and threw it at Pierre.