2 | Arriving

As everyone was heading towards the boarding station, happily, Annisa felt soo overwhelmed for finally reuniting the gang.

"Crap!! I didn’t get my beanie. I guess I left it somewhere near the doorstep!" Veer said, making everyone glare at him.

"Don't you dare think of going back again!!" Snapped Annisa.

"You and your beanies. Tsk tsk" sighed Aarav, walking forward again.

"B-but.."

"Veer, if you're going back then we're better off without you" said Lee.

Kevin looked at him like you kidding bro? 

Annisa chuckled seeing his lost face.

"Aww my boy, don't worry, I'll get you a cute beanie. Now let's go!" She said as she dragged him along.

The journey through the whole flight was fine. They rested really well. 

"Annie, are we going to meet him now?!" Asked the excited Kevin. 

"Nope. We're going in front of him only tomorrow." Replied Aarav on behalf of Annisa. 

"Yup! So guys, let's just check in and plan for the big dayy" she exclaimed happily.

"Ann, we are going to his Uni right?" Asked Veer.

"Of Course but for now, let's plan!" 

Checking into the hotel they've booked which is only a few blocks away from where Nash is staying. They were soo into the plan that they didn't even bother to find time to fill their tummies. 

"Goshh I'm starving!!" Said Kevin

Only then they seemed to realise that they're too. While waiting for the orders to come, they planned the scene of how they have to go in front of Nash. 

Speaking of the Devil, Annisa got a call from him.

"Oh shit!" 

Peeping through the caller ID everyone fell silent. But she just cut the call.

"If you didn't attend, it would be more suspicious of you Annie," said Lee.

"I know, but did you guys just drop your brain somewhere else?"

"What-"

"You dumb. It's literally midnight in the UK now. So how the hell would she pick up her phone?" Veer stated the fact, as their mouths went 'o' 

"Anyway guys, I'll be taking a nap. After that we'll go to the stores" said Aarav as he carried his luggage to his shared room with Veer and Kevin.

"Sounds good!" 

Annisa never knew that she was really being a mom handling these idiots together. They've really made a mess in the store.

"Behave like a grown up man, you dumbo!! Or else no beanie for you" She yelled at Veer as he was literally putting all his favourite chips into the cart.

"Kevin, don't you dare touch the chocolates. You've been eating those through the whole 14hr flight. Not. Again." She said firmly. 

"God Aarav, how am I even supposed to celebrate his birthday with these?!" She looked pathetic for him.

He let out a small chuckle. 

"Don't worry, I've got your back"

"Guys let's go find Veer a beanie, while Ann will be done for the party stuff" beamed Aarav reminding them of what they really came for.

Annisa and Lee were done billing and soon joined the boys who were waiting for them outside.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, let's go and get the work done" Annisa giggled, hopping right into the car.