6 | The Party

Somehow they tried to convince Nash not to come over their hotel rooms and sent him to get ready in his apartment. 

Prepping for the party hall they've arranged for they called his team members over there to help.

One by one everyone filled in to help them and they were done soon enough. 

The decorations were with the theme of volleyball, Yellow and Black balloons respective to his Jersey. 

"Well done guys" Annisa said after finishing it.

"Annisa! You're really the best!" Said Andrew, one of Nash's team members.

She really got along well with them in the short span of time. That's something she's admirable for.

"What about the DJ?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'll bring one of my buddies! He's super good at that!" Said another guy, Paul.

"That's amazing! Thank you so much guys!" She said.

Without them it wouldn't have been done in a very little amount of time.

After being dressed up they went to pick up Nash from his apartment. 

"Yo man! Open the damn door!!" Said Kevin.

We have been ringing the bell for the past 5 minutes and still no response from him. 

"Kevin,Can't you just wait for a minute-" Nash shouted, opening the door and he stopped looking at everyone, especially Annisa.

"Holy-"

No one let him complete it as they all pushed him and went inside.

"What the hell are you doing? Why Haven't you got ready yet?" Said Aarav.

"Dude, you know me" he smiled sheepishly. 

"Shame you idiot!! Can't you try to be responsible once?"

"Look who's talking about that"

Alright. They both started to bicker with each other. 

"Stop it guys!" Annisa said, making them shut.

"Babe, get ready soon na!" She whined showing her puppy eyes which she knew would definitely work.

"Alright. Alright. Not those. I'll be done!" He said as he went to his bedroom.

His apartment looked cool. Apart from the sports items which adorned the wall there were photo frames of them winning a trophy.

A picture of Annisa with her award, the one she got for best student pupil leader back in high school. 

A picture with Veer,Kevin and Aarav hugging each other laughing. It was so beautiful, she felt reliving those moments again watching those.

Those were such good old days and from looking at those now, from where they have reached in their lives felt surreal for her.

"I'm really y'all" said Nash coming out.

His hair perfectly slit back, looking absolutely stunning with that black tuxedo.

"Here's the man of the day!!"

"You guys match" said Aarav. 

"Ofcourse we had to, right baby?" Asked Nash pulling her into a kiss.

"Yeah" she said which came out more of a whisper.

"Alright Ann, don't make me feel so single" Veer said.

Annisa blushed as she hid her face in his chest feeling his chuckle at her reaction.

They headed to the party hall, everyone greeted them. Nash was soo overwhelmed with the things they did.