4 | Birthday Bumps

They finally found the signs which led them correctly to the Cafeteria. While nearing the Cafeteria, the group who were just passing by whispered something like "Isn't that Annisa?"

"OMG! She looks like Annisa Park!" 

Hearing someone whispering her name, she looked at them. Aarav and Veer were startled too.

"How come they know her? Annie, perhaps you come here during your business trips?!" He asked her widening his eyes.

"Damn Veer. Shut up! How can you think I'd do that without letting you know?" She whispered.

"You'd definitely do that, Ann!" Said Aarav joining him.

Feeling betrayed, she walked fast towards the entrance. Hearing a few giggles from her behind.

The Cafeteria was huge, the crowd there was something unexpected. If they really meet him now that would become a hot topic to gossip eyeing the number of people there.

"Annisa Park?" A girl stood in front of her and asked.

"Yeah?" Said Annisa, startled by how people could know whom they've never met!

"You're so pretty!" 

"Huh? Thanks I guess? How do you know me?" 

"You're literally the Girlfriend of the popular guy here, how come everyone would not know? That'd be so dumb of them!" She said making her jaw widen more.

Interrupting her talk, her friends reached her.

"Ready Ann! Did you find him?" Lee said as she turned Annisa towards a table where she saw Him and his friends, probably chatting with them.

"Yayy! Now the most iconic reunion of our hottest couple" Cheered Kevin.

"You guys are making it soo embarrassing for her!" Said Aarav.

Before Anyone else could reply, 
"Nash Martin!!" Yelled Annisa across the room.

"Having fun bro!" Yelled Aarav throwing his arms around Annisa.

Nash seemed so lost at the sight which was in front of him. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Annisa Park was standing right in front of him, with her cute little outfit, looking at his eyes for god knows how long it has been.

"Babe?" 

He said as they both ran towards each other pulling into a hug.

"Happy Birthday, Nashh!!" She said while hugging him.

"I missed you" was all he said.

"I missed you more"

"Enough, spare us something!!" Veer said as they broke the hug.

"Veer? You brought everyone here!!" Nash asked Annisa who was still in his embrace.

"Ofcourse, she just said that we're travelling here the day before!!" Lee said.

"Hey Lee!! How are you doing?" 

"About to beat you to death!!" As if on the cue everyone started to charge on him, letting out all the emotions. 

Not hard, just in a friendly way!

The whole Cafeteria was so shocked to witness this. 

Laughing so hard they finally pulled each other up. 

"God, it's be a hella long time!" He said finally after catching his breath.

"We missed you Nash" said almost everyone.

Forming a group hug Annisa felt complete after a really long time.