5 | Head over Heels

He then Introduced them to his teammates, they all acted along like they didn’t know them. 

Since Nash had to head to practice they decided to tag along. There were many girls gathered around to cheer them on. 

Annisa has been so used to this since high school. Never had she thought that the school's heartthrob would fall for her.

Cheering the team and having fun with Nash by throwing water was absolutely entertaining.

The way they both played with each other and finding the guy laughing at ease was quite new for the people there.

"Looks like you've got a lot of fans here" Annisa said as she looked at the crowd. 

Nash hummed at her question. 

"You seem to enjoy the spotlight more than you should-?" she snapped.

"Is that a statement or question?"

Oh how long has it been to see his girlfriend bickering with him out of jealousy.

He missed this a lot. He wanted to tease her more.

"Hmph. Nevermind" said Annisa dramatically turning her head to the other side avoiding him.

"What shall I do? Even if I told them I have a girlfriend they don't seem to care" he said, mocking her again.

"Aren't you being a-"

"Nash! Nash! Over here!" Called a voice which interrupted her.

"They turned back to see a girl running towards them"

Annisa rolled her eyes and was about to walk away but was suddenly stopped by Nash pulling her beside him. His hands rested on her waist, he wasn't planning on letting her go.

"Happy Birthday, Nash!" The girl said as she handed him some chocolates. 

"Thank you, Jess" he smiled and handed the chocolate box to Annisa.

She turned and gave him a glare which can also be read as what-are-you-trying-to-do.

"B-but I bought it for you," said the poor girl.

"Look Jess, I've told you many times to stop this. The chocolates aren't my favourite, it was hers. Just because I post something about that doesn't mean I like it. Stop stalking me, my girl is right here" he said politely and leaning in nudge Annisa with his head.

The girl seemed so disappointed to see that, she ran.

"That's how you've gotta deal with it," he said after she left.

"It’s really surprising to see you talk so politely, back then you'd bash at people" Annisa said.

"Yeah that was before falling for you" he said, winking at her.

"You really Learned to flirt a lot" she said as she giggled at his words.

"Oh baby, don't worry! My flirting skills are used only for you!" He said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"I see" she played along.

"I'm only Head over heels for you, Annisa Park"