❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴅᴏʟʟ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"How annoyingly pathetic."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-Autumn of September 20th 20xx-

Moving schools wasn't ideal for Y/n. Though she needed to, after the first high school she enrolled in recently got caught up in a villain fight, resulting half of the school being broken. Thus the school had the students move in to different schools with them handling all the needed files. Since enrollment was gonna a bit hard considering how it was all ready half-way through the school year. And the paid fees will go to the transfered school.

A sigh left Y/n's lips as she looked at her own reflection at the body mirror she had in her room. Her new school had simple choice of uniforms.

Y/n's current school uniform for autumn donned a long sleeved top, a black box pleated skirt which length was about 2 and half inches above her knees. Y/n also wore a black tie, topped by a dark grey vest and black blazer with white outlines. Pairing them with black thigh high socks and the school's usual brown loafers. With her hair left untied.

"...I should get a haircut" Y/n mumbled with a sigh before picking up her bag and walking out of her room, greeted with usual morning noise.
Thank God that bastard had to leave early for work, giving them time to be happy at least. Well maybe aside from Shoto who Enji made sure that he had no contact to his "failures". The only person allowed Shoto was Y/n, probably because she and Touya would've been his perfect creation. After all both their quirks were modified compared to theirs. Though greediness brings alot of misfortune to other people.

A year after Touya came Fuyumi, which he deemed a failure, and four years later came Natsuo another failure, and after another 3 years comes Shoto, who was deemed as his 'perfect' succesor. After the young child his quirk at the night a few days after he turned 4.

For 14 years Y/n endured Endevour's training to the extent she rarely felt physical pain. While Touya suffered for 11 years. We could say Endeavour was more somehow gentle to Touya, he was born prematurely afterall, not to mention he also got more of Rei's genes resulting him having quite a weak physic. Fuyumi and Natsuo were free from the pain considering how Enji deemed them as failures.

Y/n halted on her tracks as she reached the door of Touya's room, lightly knocking against it's frame.

"...Touya? Time for breakfast." Y/n informed only to be answered with silence.

Usually she'd be answered with a cheerful "yes, I'm coming!" Or "sure, just let me finish something!" Though none of those reached her line of hearing. A sigh simply leaving her lips. As she recalled last night's events, Touya once again having a small argument with their father. About being a hero, though Enji had a simple reply discouraging him of his dream. Which resulted Y/n having to sneak out of her room and comfort her younger brother, not that Y/n minded, she was used to it at this point.