❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Sure"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-Autumn of September 23, 20xx-

Y/n walked out of the car. Her bag slung by her shoulder.

"Bye." Y/n bidded off as she closed the door of the car hearing her younger siblings' goodbyes.

Y/n watched the car drive away, a sigh leaving her lips as she then turned around making her way into the school. Her steps coming to a hault as her name was suddenly called by a very familiar voice.

"Todoroki! Todoroki-san!!"

Turning around Y/n's heterochromatic orbs met the familiar face of her "school guide" and seatmate. The one and only Shinichiro Sano. The male who seemed to be deeply interested in becoming close with the dual haired teen who barely looks interested in anything.

"Do you need anything Sano-san?" Y/n questioned in her usual way of speaking, now facing the male who was currently striding his way towards her, with a long haired male following behind him. The said made having a surprised expression, looking as if he was surprised that a person of the opposite sex actually gave a damn about the dark haired male's existance. Or maybe let's just assume that Takeomi Akashi, Shinichiro's childhood bestfriend and Vice Captain only looks surprised because of seeing Y/n once again. We can't violate our male lead too much.

"Do you have a partner?" Shinichiro questioned rather a bit too straight forwardly. Making Takeomi choke on his own saliva. Quickly looking over (Takeomi's action) Y/n, who had only remained her stoic expression before bluntly answering. "I don't, why?"

"Can I be yours then?"

"Sure."

Hearing the girl's answer, Takeomi jaw dropped to the ground. Staring at the duo in disbelief.

'That's all?! That's all it fvcking took?!' Takeomi mentally exclaimed.

For all his 16 years of existance he endured watching all his cringey ass confessions, all his weeks or even months of weeping over some girls who dumped him. He endured watching all that, listening to whatever rant came out from his (Shinichiro) mouth, only for him to confess straight up to one girl who he probably only met in only a few days, with no hint of any romance or sweetness at all. ONLY blatantly asking her out, to which she fvcking agrees to?! So he could've skipped all that fvcking secondhand embarrassment and drama if his childhood friend blatantly asked girls out?!

"Great! Should we it in your place or my place? Or maybe you wanna do it somewhere else?" Shinichiro questioned, as he adjusted the hold of his bag.

"I'm fine wherever, but We can't do it at my house." Y/n answered.