❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"I'm still alive and breathing isn't that enough?"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere between the two teens as both were now inside Y/n's hospital room.

A blush evidently being seen across Shinichiro's cheeks. "S-sorry about Emma and Manjiro earlier" the male stuttered as he couldn't bare to face the girl.

Well after having to pull Emma and Manjiro from Y/n, with Mikey accidentally pulling out her I.V in attempts of not being taken apart from her. Shinichiro then had to deal with wailing and complaining siblings, considering how his beloved mother seemed to find it interesting how the two children acted, nevertheless had to tell them off because they were causing quite the scene.

"It's fine."

Shinichiro nearly sighed as he recognized her tone of voice. It was monotonous. He disliked it.

He couldn't tell wether or not she was annoyed or calm. If she was sad or if she was happy. He couldn't even look into her eyes to see what exactly was she feeling considering how her gaze was glued outside the window.

"I... I've seen the News the other night..." Shinichiro broke off the dreadful silence as he cautiously looked at Y/n who still kept her gaze onto the outside view of her window. It was already dark as snowflakes fell from the clouded sky.

"I'm sorry for--"

"I don't need it."

Was she mad?
Shinichiro couldn't tell.

By the time they heard the news that Y/n woke up, the founders Black Dragon wanted to pay her a visit. Yet all they saw was her mother walking out of the room... The older woman flashing them a small smile before informing them, that Y/n didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

A sigh left Y/n lips upon feeling suffocated within the awkward and tense atmosphere she created herself.

"Touya..."

Quickly snapping his head up to glance at the dual haired teen, Shinichiro Sano quickly shifted his position in his seat to attentively listen to whatever Y/n had to say. Whereas Y/n now had her eyes glued to her lap as she fiddled with her fingers

"Would often wake me up every New Year's Eve. Sometimes he'd drag me out from bed... Just to have me watch fire works by our house's roof top."

"Then he'll start comment on how it makes no sense I get cold when I'm the one with the ice quirk." A small chuckle left Y/n's lips as she painfully reminisced of the small flashback.