❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Y/n Todoroki, I'd be in your care then. Sano-san"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Bye." Y/n bidded off as she got off the car.

"Take care." Rei said as Y/n simply gave her a nod as she entered the school's gates.

Feeling multiple pairs of eyes trailing her every step, Y/n gave no attention to their stares, keeping her nonchalant expression as she lightly gripped on the straps if her bag. Continuing to walk towards the school building, Y/n spotted a woman with dark hair, neatly tied up to a low bun, dressed in the usual office wear pairing which was apparently deemed the "perfect" office wear for women; blouse, blazer, pencil skirt as the woman paired her outfit with 2 inch heels.

"Ms. Todoroki Y/n?" A woman who looked to be around her mid 30's asked for confirmation as Y/n simply nodded, as the woman quickly flashed her smile.

"Lovely, My name's Chiyo Kisaki, pleasure to meet you, Todoroki-san. I'm the school's vice Principal, I'm assigned to lead you to the principal's office. So shall we go?" Chiyo asked as Y/n simply nodded her head before following the woman.

Y/n didn't bother answering mainly because she saw no use why she had to go to principal's office first instead of just heading to class. The school could've just mailed her the entire package containing her uniforms along with her indoor shoes. Along with her class schedule that'll also state which class she was assigned in.They weren't in abroad to have to follow such nonesense.

Honestly this nonesense wouldn't be occuring if the author just went with the cliche-st idea of the female and male leads seeing each other again in their damned classroom. Though this idea is also clichè when it comes to teen-fiction novels she's (me le author) read before switching to fanfiction after reading lots and lots of teenfiction and fantasy novels which literally have the same cliche plot setting.

Enough of the author's nonesense just to add more word counts into the story so she can end the chapter quicker.

Y/n quietly followed the school's vice Principal, looking around noticing the fact that the Principal's office seemed to be not inside the building.

Noticing Y/n's wondering, Chiyo cleared her throat before informing the dual haired teen; "The former Principal was a germaphobe so he built his office away from the main building. Our current principal saw no use on using the school funds with the students' payments for their tuition fees just to make herself an office."