❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"You're weird."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"And this is the school's Economics Club's room." Shinichiro said entering the last room on the 2nd floor of the main building.

"...This tour is stupid." Y/n bluntly remarked, making Shinichiro flinch with her suddenly speaking

"I already know what in and what's out in every school campus. What's the purpose of giving me a tour? I wasn't homeschooled to not know whatever a school has" Y/n added, annoyance lacing her tone.

Shinichiro stayed silent as he proceessed the teen's words. Honestly he himself saw no use with this tour, when their school was simply a regular highschool having numerous classrooms, different floors for each year, club rooms, basketball court, volleyball court, track field, baseball field, etc.

"Then do you wanna hang out until break?" Shinichiro suggested

"So you're suggesting to cut classes?" Y/n asked slightly bewildered with the male's suggestion

"I... Uh... I mean there's 3 floors, a couple gardens, courts and fields... They probably expect us to be done by break time right?" Shinichiro explained

Recalling how she agreed to put up the shenanigans of the school's board. The male did have a point they've been only touring around the school for nearly 20 minutes considering they weren't much to be seen at the 1st floor.

"do what you want"

Despite hearing a rather cold response, a grin made it through Shinichiro's lips as he grabbed the girl's wrist a small yelp escaping her lips.   

"Perfect! I know the best place to pass time." Shinichiro grinned as he dragged the dual haired teen.
He really wanted to have a talk with the girl for a while now. Though noticng how formal she acted he thought she was nore of the serious type. Thus he planned asking her out to talk at break time, and be serious with the tour. Though since she seemed to dislike the tour, even admitting that she found it annoying and useless, it was his perfect chance.

Y/n was about to open her her mouth to speak. Though closed it as words failed to escape her lips.
An unknown feeling bubbling up her chest. Excitement maybe?

For all her years in school Y/n never tried skipping a sigleg class. Y/n wasn't much on breaking the rules, nor following them. She prefered staying neutral. She always did. Y/n found it rather unnecessary how one had to pick sides. To do this or not to do that, follow this or follow that.  Maybe it was because she grew up not really being interested in different things, well maybe after she got her quirk. For nearly 14 years Y/n's life was rather strict under Enji's supervision though it came to a hault the moment Shoto got his quirk, It may sound selfish though she was glad it ended by her 2nd year on middle school, surely Enji would've sent her off to U.A for highschool.