𝐓.𝐑 - 𝟐𝟕𝟎; 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

ᴛ.ʀ - 270; ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)
ᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜱ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"...Happy Anniversary"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

WARNING!!This chapter may contain;•Angst•Violence•Gore

WARNING!!
This chapter may contain;
•Angst
•Violence
•Gore...? And mentions of suicide.
•Character Death
•And major Manga Spoilers
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Notes:
-again thank you for the help with my assignment I haven't taken it doz becoz it's not wednesday yet.
-I don't think it's possible to over-write orverthinking or exaggerate it. Though I pretty much base it on like how I tend to over think things or if I did something and I feel like it's wrong but I don't wanna say it out load or like it's done already so yea...
-I asked if ya'll wanted a part two but I genuinely had no idea what to do next.
-this will be shorter than the last chapter.

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The sun shone brightly, as a gentle breeze blew across the area. The perfect day to be outside.

"Isn't it a great day today. It's the best weather for a walk outside."

There was no response heard from the other end, the only sound being heard was the faint sounds of birds chirping, along with the leaves of trees and bushes brushing against each other.

"Manjirou. It's been four years... Your already a middle schooler."

Mikey stood in front of him with a proud grin dressed in his school uniform. Standing proudly along with his childhood friends.
Y/n standing right by him with a engagement ring seen on her forth finger by her left hand.

That's how he imagined it.
That was how he wanted it to be.
That's what he hoped for it to be four years ago.

Yet here was his future, dressed as a nurse as he pushed his brother seated in a wheel chair. A feeding tube connected through his throat as it was covered by a scarf. Cheek bones being visible, looking like a extremely malnorished child. Looking as if he were like a porcelain doll staring onto a wall as he was displayed on a shelf. Seemingly alive yet it looked as if it was dead or nothing but porcelain glass sculpted to look like a mini human.