❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴀᴛ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"ITS YOUR FAULT!"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

WARNING;MANGA SPOILERS!!!

WARNING;
MANGA SPOILERS!!!

Bold Italics - Y/n's narration/smol flashback

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

13 Years Ago...

Back then... I really liked my father when I was younger...

"This is a unusual case. Your daughter inherited a stronger ice-based quirk however he takes after the father's physically. Resulting to her not being able to withstand cold temperatures... But she's better on withstanding hot tempearatures." That's what the doctor said after Y/n's quirk evaluation.

I was so happy when said I'll be having a sibling... Mom said that I won't be lonely anymore.

Then leading to Touya's creation. Yet a few years later, they only heard the same thing. Just in a opposite term.

"Listen Fuyumi."

"Yeah, I get a little burned, but so what! I can take it! I know my own body better than anyone." Touya spoke as the two of them sat by living room, watching the news.

"But Touya... I dun like when you get hurt either" a three year old Fuyumi answered her brother's claims as she snacked on given treat by her big sister earliear, only to earn a glare from Touya.

"What do you know anyway?! A girl wouldn't get it!"

"I'm worried! Dat's all!! And Y/n-nee's been all sick lately..."

I love my siblings and thankful that they were all born healthy. But everything just... Changed dratically when Fuyumi came along, and fuel was only added to the fire when Natsuo was born.

"No... That would be too much cruel! Especially now that Touya and Y/n knows what your hoping to achieve through the children!" Rei exclaimed upon hearing her husbands words.

"No matter what I say... He comes home with fresh burns every day. He even drags Y/n to his stubborness. He inherited that pighead stubborness from me! That's the only way to make him give up."

I was sick that night, after Touya begged me to train with him. I just couldn't say no back then... But that was probably the same night I started hating my father... While Touya's obsession just begun to grow.