❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Smarty pants...?"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

Warning; manga spoliers

Warning; manga spoliers...?

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-Autumn, November 28th year 20xx-
•4:35 am, Tuesday•

It had been months since then.
Winter was now just around the corner.

"Fuyumi's birthday is around... The first week of next month..." Y/n mumbled as she layed on her futon, scrolling through her phone. In her calendar, seeing on what plans she had for the rest of November.

It was too early for Y/n to be awake. Though Y/n couldn't sleep after she woke up to the sound of punching and heavy breathing. Y/n was a light sleeper, though their a times where she sleeps heavily.

Getting up from her bed, she simply found Touya outside the household excessively training himself. She scolded him of course.

Though in the end, Y/n found herself preparing another futon besides hers for Touya to sleep on. Since he refused to return to his room, claiming he couldn't sleep anyways. So Y/n had offered him to sleep in her room.

"For someone who can't sleep... You sure sleep soundly" Y/n whispered as she shifted her attention to her brother who slept so soundly. Before gently combing his white-ish crimson hair.

"You're hair's been turning so white lately..."

The doctors said it was due to stress. Some said it was because of Rei's genes. Though Touya was born with crimson hair. Though for Y/n, it was because in just a young Age, Touya worked hard to get their father's approval. To reach through his expectations.

People often thought Y/n and Touya were twins. But they weren't. They were three years apart. But to other people's eyes they were the exact opposite of each other, leading most of them to think they were twins.

Enji however in the other hand had a different Idea of this, right exactly after Touya got his quirk. Both of them had flukes.

Mainly because the mix of his and Rei's genes were absolute shit. Why you may ask?

Y/n and Touya's bodies weren't fit for each of their quirks.

For context. The Todoroki family (not sure if this is a fact) has usually had flame related quirks. While the Himura (Rei's former last name) family usually had ice related ones.
(A: their have been mentions with Rei's bad health etc, etc. It's been long since I've watched the anime. And I do not read the manga though I've read ch. 350 for the sake of this story so do please correct me if I'm wrong on giving a few information regarding the Todoroki family)