❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Shoto's just a beginner."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

A: At this point I just write a chapter then hate the Idea I wrote previously Like Why did I want them to go skating again? Anyways I feel a bit angsty soo yeahhh

Anyways I feel a bit angsty soo yeahhh

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Honestly speaking Y/n didn't know why she agreed to come. As of now she watched as her siblings and the other kids pretty much ganged on Wakasa, Takeomi and Benkei to the side.

"You tired skating already?" Looking to her side Y/n saw Shinichiro sitting beside her.

Y/n simply joined in to teach Shoto and Emma how to skate on ice then went ahead to sit on the say.

"You can say that."

"Nee-chan look I can skate on my own now!"

"I don't think you should skate backwards as a beginner Touya."

"Huh? What do you-- Ow!"

"How are you doing?"

Honestly Shinichiro didn't even know if this was the right question. He knew the answer after all. He knew she was hurting more than anybody else he knew.

"If I say 'Fine' I feel like I'd be lying to myself. But I know better than let my siblings see I'm struggling."

"I think it's okay."

Looking away from watching her siblings playing, Y/n's gaze went to look at Shinichiro with a puzzled look.

"Siblings can act differently towards each other. But I know that when their young they really look up to you. So showing them that you get hurt sometimes is fine."

"They can know that it's alright to cry or feel depressed, anxious anything. We're all human after all."

"..."

"Nee-chan look!"

"You can twist your ankle if you keep on doing that recklessly you know."

"It's just a triple axel."

"That's the hardest trick to land for a reason you know."

"I know. But my siblings worry too much, especially Fuyumi."

"Nee-chan! Touya's doing it again!"