chapter ix

18+

full smut chapter lol

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

"Then let me fuck you like I hate you too," Lucifer whispered into her ear, causing her eyes to widen.

"P-people are going to see," Alina whispered, resting herself on his shoulder, her cheeks pink and slightly puffy from crying.

He pulled her up, gently removing her soft, beige cardigan, "Blacked out windows, remember?" he reassured. Alina remembered, solely due to the fact that it was illegal and she had tried countless of times to persuade him to remove the tint from his windows.

A gasp escaped her lips when she felt Lucifer's hand come down on her ass.

"Can I?" Lucifer asked.

Alina eagerly nodded, "Y-yes, please," she responded, relaxing when his fingers slipped under her underwear, his fingers trailing down to her pussy. Lucifer gently parted her slit with his middle and index finger, hearing Alina's light breaths.

She whimpered into his neck, squeezing her eyes shut when he began vibrating his fingers in her. Lucifer grabbed onto a fistful of her hair, bringing her head up so he could see the pleasure he was bringing over her.

Alina could barely hold eye contact with Lucifer when he suddenly pumped his fingers in and out of her, her body syncing to the increasing pace he was going at.

Her back leaned against the steering wheel, her pink lips forming in an 'O' shape while her she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Yeah? You like that, huh?" Lucifer teased.

She whined and nodded, continuing to fuck his fingers.

With his other hand, Lucifer wrapped his hand around the back of her throat, "I expect words from you, princess," he said, lowly.

Alina ignored what he said and bounced herself up and down his hand, whimpering in pleasure before she felt her orgasm getting close.

Her eyes flew open when he suddenly withdrew his fingers, his head tilted to the side while he looked at her with his eyebrows narrowed.

"That was cute, baby," he began, he chuckled, unbuttoning the first button on her blouse. "Thinking I'd let you cum after not answering me," Lucifer taunted.

She looked down in embarrassment, slightly annoyed that he stopped before she could have an orgasm. With a sigh, she looked back up at him, but quickly averted them back.

"I-I'm sorry," she mumbled softly, tracing her finger against the graphic design on his sweatshirt.

Lucifer decided to give her the same treatment, so instead of replying back to her, he pulled onto both sides of her blouse, the buttons ripping apart. He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from smirking, knowing how sensitive her chest was.

With one hand, he cupped one of her tits and gently squeezed, feeling her body tense in his arms. Lucifer traced his fingers around her breasts, before squeezing her hard nipples between his fingers.

He watched as her body rose against the steering wheel, her body responding perfectly to his touch.

"Now, Alina, I'm going to fuck you, okay?" Lucifer said, his fingers continuing to squeeze her nipples.

Alina nodded eagerly, subtly grinding herself on his lap. He pulled onto a chunk of her hair and pulled her body back down until they were eye-level. "Look away from me and you get a slap, you understand?" he asked, harshly.

She gasped, his harsh and dominant words made her legs feel weak. Alina nodded again and waited for him to begin fucking her although she was slightly nervous.

A small cry left her lips as Lucifer's palm landed onto the side of her face.

"Use your fucking words. Now, I'll ask you again, you little slut. Look away from me for even a second, and I'll slap you again just like that," he repeated, "Do you fucking understand?"

"Y-Yes.." she replied back, meekly.

Lucifer wrapped his hands around her waist, gently slamming her down onto his dick. She winced, feeling him slowly spear into her body. "Holy fuck..." Lucifer groaned, moving Alina's body up and down. 

She moaned as he continued using her body, trying her hardest to keep her eyes locked onto his. He moved his hands off her waist and travelled them up to her bare breasts and he squeezed hard. Alina whimpered, resting her hands on his shoulders for stability. Suddenly, he gripped her throat, one of his hands still playing with her chest. He pounded into her, a loud cry escaping her lips at the unprecedented move. Another cry left her lips when Lucifer slapped her cheek. Alina snapped her head towards him, her eyes teary and innocent, begging him to answer why he had just smacked her. 

That's when she remembered - and she opened her mouth to begin speaking, "I-I'm sorr-"

"Shut the fuck up," Lucifer remarked, thrusting harder into her pussy, keeping his eyes on her. 

"Oh my God, Lucifer," she moaned, her toes curling.

He groaned as he continued fucking her, trailing his hands down to her ass where he began to grip and pull them. Alina's body bounced against Lucifer's thighs hard,  the sound echoing through the car as well as her moans, when suddenly she felt Lucifer's tip continuously hit against her g-spot. 

She whined against his lap, grinding her hips, trying to reach her climax. By this time, Lucifer had stopped thrusting in and out of her, and just watched her. He eyed her body from her head down to her hips, moving his hands to rub the little plumpness on her stomach. Just how he liked it.

"Fuck, look at you. You little whore," Lucifer groaned, feeling her clench around his dick. 

Alina felt her legs shake, "Lucifer- I'm, I'm-" she stuttered, feeling a cold wave overcoming her body, coating his dick in her cum. Lucifer moaned, "Fuck," and he leaned into her tits as his dick convulsed inside her pussy, her body slightly rising as rounds of cum shot up her. 

The car was silent for a minute, with just the two of them panting with sweat lining their bodies. 

"Remember who you belong to."

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝