Snapped

Snapped

        It's a bright spring morning. Sam raped and beat me last night. So it took me a little longer to get out of bed then it normally does.

         I heard a knock at the doorbell, I quickly got up from the bed, then I looked at the window. Sam must have opened the door and received a letter. Because as I watched, the footman quickly walked away, and I heard a loud bang. I admitted it, I was hoping the wolf in sheep's clothing killed himself with his gun.

        I'm not planning on going anywhere today, just my nightgown, just a simple white dress. I walked towards where I heard the bang, the library room. First thing I noticed, Sam sitting down on one of the wooden chairs. My great-grandfather's French Naval Cutlass sword is next to him, laying on the table stand. I looked around the room, pieces of a letter ripped up. Books, broken whale oil lamp on the floor.

"What was the bang sound?"

          I quietly said in a low voice. I was careful not to raise my voice. Sam could go off because of it. I especially don't want a repeat of last night.

"The lamp fell over."
"Why?"
"It fell by itself." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's not what it seemed like to me." I paused, I gave him a cold stare. "What? Another debt collector?" I walked around the room, "And got mad and threw things again?" I smirked at him, "All these debt collectors..." I hummed. "Ummm... You were thinking about killing yourself?" I catch his attention, "Then you chicken out?"

He quickly grabbed my grandfather's French Naval Cutlass sword and rose from his chair, "What did you say to me?" Coming closer to my face.

I smirked, "You chicken out."

     I don't know where this courage came from. Not only that, but I've tried to talk back to him before. I was taught never to talk back to my husband. Sam isn't my husband. He never loved me like a husband supposed to. He doesn't deserve my respect. Sam is the last person on earth that does.

He pointed the sword at me, "Say it again, and I'll cut your throat."

      I walked closer to him, I grabbed the blade to pull it closer to me. Closer to my stomach. It caught Sam off guard, he took back at my reaction.

"If you are going to kill me with my grandfather's sword, please do it properly."

"What?"

       He dropped the sword and stared at me with an angry stare. I caught the sword with its blade. The blade cut my hand. Red, thick blood coming from my hand. Dripping on the floor.

        He was touching my great-grandfather's sword. I had a close relationship with my grandfather. I looked at him more like a father than my own father. The sword was my grandfather's father's sword. His father gave him the sword, but my father didn't want it. I wanted the sword after my grandfather died.

"What?" I paused, "Did you think you could sell my great-grandfather's sword to pay for YOUR debits?" I raised my voice to the word, "Your." It's his debt, not mine. Married or not.

        I didn't care that my hand was bleeding on the floor. I've bled on this floor many times from his abuse. He can hurt me however he wants but mess with my grandfather's sword.

          Something in me snapped. I can't explain it. Just something in me snapped. I don't know if it has been years of abuse and betrayal. One thing is for sure, that makes me angry with him. He's touching my sword.

       I held the sword in my hand, then I pointed the sword at him. I smirked to myself, I wish my grandfather was alive, he would have killed him a million ways with his sword.

I accidentally killed my husband and I liked it (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें