Poison For Dinner (Part 2)

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I stood up and dusted off my dress. Blood is everywhere on me. I took off my shoes and walked around the backyard to blow out the candles, and pick them up, then walk into the house.

          Blood dripped down from my hands into the candles. While I am in the kitchen, I thought it would be best to put them down in the sink. So I could wash them off later. I grabbed a kitchen cloth and dipped it into the basin. With the cloth I wipe off my hands, face and feet. I don't want to get blood on the floors. It would be something else to clean. I put the cloth on a counter.

       I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I slipped off my dress and undergarments. Then I walked into my bathroom. I have a basin for washing myself. I took my soap and started to scrub my body. Starting with my arms then my upper body, then working my way down to my lower body. As I scrubbed myself.

        It dawned on me, I still have people that I can get rid of. People that have hurt me. I just killed three people so far that have hurt me. One by accident and the other two on purpose.

      What about his "woman", his mistress and our lawyer, Mr. Williams and our so-called friends. Kane, David and Nathan and even Fern, Della. Fern is David's wife and Della is Nathan's sister. They never helped me, but still supported my dearly departed husband.

     They knew what my husband did to me over the years and not one of them stopped him. How can I get all of them together? How can I stop them?

        I took the soap and scrubbed my hair. As the water and blood dripped down my body. I remembered where I would normally see each of them. Parties, holiday parties, dinner parties and I only met them at parties. Only person I didn't meet was the mistress.

        To get all of them together I will have to throw a dinner party. Washing the rest of the soap out of my hair. That would be too bloody and too messy to have it here at the house. I should do it somewhere else. I got out of the bath and wiped off my body with a bath towel.

***

         When I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about where to have the dinner party. At a hotel? Or I could rent out a place to have it? Overall it would make more sense to do it at a hotel.

          I would have helped with setting up the dinner party and the decorations, the dinner, the sitting arrangements, and many more things. Plus I don't have to worry about cleaning up. That would be someone else's problem. I can sneak out the back door and get away.

"Perfect..." I muttered to myself.

         I wrote to the hotel's manager about my dinner party that I wanted to host. The manager agreed to have it at their hotel. I wrote about how many people were at my party. The sitting arrangements and the meal. I left the decorations to his decision to make.

***

        The next day, I walked into my library room, walked over to my dearly departed husband's desk. I sat down on his chair and grabbed an ink pen and paper.

You are invited to join me for a dinner party. At the Hotel in New York, on Grover street. I have an amazing surprise for everyone. You won't be disappointed.

                ~Sam

          I wrote the same to his mistress and our lawyer, Mr. Williams and our so-called friends. Kane, David and Nathan and even Fern, Della. I wrote everything down in Sam's signature. It's not the first time I had to write something in his signature. He never knew I had too for a few times. Because of his gambling habits.

         I wrote the different addresses down for the postman to send it off to where they need to go. With his mistress address, I put the last location that was written down on his address book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been writing anything!! I publish a book on Amazon! It's called Turned Into Gold!