𝘼 "𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚" 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙖𝙜

Everything was quiet through the Jingshi. The only sounds being soft puffs of air that existed the young foxes nose. The fox breed was taking his late afternoon nap and was sprawled out across the cool bed sheets. His ears twitching every now and then but overall his movements were minimal. Soon enough the sliding of a door could be heard as soundless foot steps followed. "Wei ying." A fond voice spoke tickling the fox's ear causing it to twitch. "It is time for dinner." Came the voice again. The young fox stirred feeling the bed beside him dipping with the weight of another. Slowly he rolled to face the weight, blinking away the sleep from his eyes he was met with the yellow ones of his husband. Seeing who it was Wei Ying then moved to lay his head onto the others lap and hugged his waste. The rabbits hand slowly lowered to scratch along the fox's scalp and ears. The fox groaned and nuzzled into the scratches before sighing in content. "Mm Lan Zhan do we have to go eat now?" He groaned nuzzling further into his lover's stomach. "Preferably." Response soon came rumbling from his husband's chest. A smirk spread across Wei Ying's face as the hands he had around his husband began to wonder, his tail twitching with mischief. The fox soon found what he was looking for grabbing quickly to Lan Zhan fluff tail. This caused a Yelp to come from the man above him making the fox fall off the bed in laughter. "Wei Ying." The taller ground through his teeth ears now laying flat to his head. Wei Ying's laughter soon died into little giggles as he stood up, approaching the other who was still sitting in the bed. The foxs arms extended pulling his husbands head to his stomach before patting his head. "Sorry sorry it's just your reaction get better everytime." The fox continued to giggle.

With a sigh Lan Zhan final relented and wrapped his arms around his husband waste pulling him closer. Wei Ying was content patting his husband fluffy ears but he felt something was off. Realization hit him to late as his husband swiftly pulled the fox's tail making him Yelp. "Lan Zhan! To revenge taking- but before he could finish his stomachs growled. Lan Zhan then stood with a small smile, "it's time for dinner." Pouting Wei Ying followed his husband out of the Jingshi.

The couple had finished eating with minimal casualties and were now walking back to the Jingshi. The sun had already set and the cloud recess was setting in for the night so not many people were out. The two were walking in comfortable silence, which wasn't uncommon considering the talkers lack of speech, there arms brushing every once and while. The calmest of there walk soon shifted when the fox gained a smirk and his tail began to twitch side to side. He quickened his pace getting in front of his husband and grabbed both his hands. "Lan Zhan!" The fox grinned. He watched his husband attention focus on the ears on his head before lowering to meet his eyes. Wei Ying quickly pushed forward capturing his husbands lips. It started innocently enough but soon became more passionate when Wei Ying bit his lovers lower lip teasing his husband. Lan Zhan took the teasing with stride and used his tongue to push Wei Ying lips apart to lavish the inside of his mouth. But as quick as the kids happened it was over and when Lan Zhan opened his eyes his husband was already jumping on the roof nearest to them. "Lan Zhan! Let's play!" The fox glimmered from the roof a white headband waving in his hand as he raised it above his head in victory. The fox always did enjoy playing tag.

Lan Zhan sighed but had a small smile on his face as he jumped to the roof his lover once stood however the other had already moved to another and the chase was on.

Soon enough Wei Ying was no longer bouncing from roof to roof but from tree top to tree top before jumping down to ground. He was panting and sweating a bit but overall still full of energy. "Ha! I win!" The fox squealed to himself in victory. He couldn't even hear his husband let alone see him anymore. in his excitement he closed his eye and punch the hand holding the headband into the air with a soft giggle, "sly fox dumb bunny." However as soon as the words left his mouth a hand grabbed onto the one still fisted into the air and another finding his free hand before pushing the fox roughly against a near by tree. The fox's back hit the tree with a soft oof making the fox's eye open. "Ah-" Wei Ying spoke at the situation. Both his hands where now pilled above him by one of his husband hands and his other rest against the fox's chin with his husband golden eyes now peering down at him. "Over confident fox and patient bunny." Lan Zhan sneared slightly pulling his husbands chin up. Wei Ying's eyes widened at his husband statement before Lan Zhan lips pushed his lips to his own with a hum. The kids was all teeth and tongue as Lan Zhan pushed Further against Wei Ying which pushed him more against the tree behind him. He felt the hand that was resting on his chin move further up but payed it no mind as his husband bit and pulled at his lower lip. However just as Wei Ying was expecting more his husband pulled back from this kiss. Still close enough that Wei Ying was basically panting into his mouth. "I win. Wei Ying is my prize." Lan Zhan spoke slurry before smirking. Wei Ying's mind was still reeling from the kiss but feeling his husband shifting caught his attention.