𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

😳😳

3 months. He'd been tossed into the Burial Mountains and left to die. He spent 3 months in that wretched place and Lan Zhan could find him. Couldn't help him. Doesn't know what happened. He knew nothing. And that was the worst guilt he'd ever felt.

Lan Wangji gazed at the man before him. His was in fresh and clean black robes as his were in no condition to be worn. The man lied in the Lan's bed unconscious as he breathed calmly. Lan Zhan brushes some hair from his lovers forehead before sighing. Standing from his seated position next to the bed where his soulmate rested peacefully, Lan Wangji gave one last look to the sleeping mans face before stepping out of the Jingshi.

Lan Wangji was heading in the direction of the healers. Wei Ying hadn't returned with any life threatening injuries but he body was littered in bruises and a few small cuts. The Lan was on a mission to find something to keep the wounds clean  so his lover wouldn't be in any further pain when he woke up.

Lan Wangji was returning to the Jingshi from a short trip to the healers when he bumped into his brother. After greeting his brother, Xichen gave him a sweet smile joining Wangji on his way back to his room to visit Wei Wuxian. Upon entering the Jingshi Lan Zhan's steps faltered seeing his lover sitting up staring at the two men.

"Your awake." Lan Zhan recomposes himself sitting the medical supplies next to the bed. Said man simply nodded now staring at Lan Zhan only. "Turn so I can treat your wounds." Lan Zhan spoke gently to his lover. Wei Ying obliged without a word turning his back to the brothers lowering his robes down to his waist so Wangji could clean them. The Twin Jades found it odd that the usually bubbling man was quiet but brushed the thought away thinking he must simply tired.

Lan Zhan finished cleaning Wei Ying's injures and began putting away the medical supplies. "Do you feel better now Wei Ying?" Xichen spoke with his usual smile. Lan Zhan finished putting away the equipment before joining his lover at his side again. "Yes thank you." Wei Ying spoke politely. "That's good to hear." Xichen spoke again turning to smile at his brother and Wei Ying pulled his robes back around himself. "By the way," Wei Ying began speaking again catching the brothers attention, "who are you?"

The room suddenly felt cold as it filled with silence. As is someone had left the door open to allow the cold evening breeze seep into the room. A silence that brought with it tension so thick you could see it hanging in the air. Xichen quickly looked to his brother to watch the hearts in his eyes crack and crumble. "Wangji...." he whispered though it only seemed to snap his brother out of his own head. "You do not remember?" Lan Zhan asked desperately. "No? The last thing I remember is Jiang Fengmain tell Jiang Cheng, shijie, and I that we were going to the Cloud Recesses to study." Wei Ying explained.

Wei Ying watched the man in front of him seem to crumble at his words. His heart told him to hug and comfort the other but his mind told him that this man was a stranger.

"Wangji, I'm going to leave you to alone as you need to discuss some things." Xichen spoke gently give his brother a sympathetic smile before exiting the Jingshi. Lan Zhan stood before Wei Ying as the smaller looked up at him from his seated position on the bed. "I am Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wangji. You call me Lan Zhan." Lan Zhan spoke calming hoping to trigger the other memories. "Why don't I call you Wangji like everyone else?" Wei Ying inquired. "Because to me you are not everyone else."
"I don't understand." Wei Ying tilted his head in confusion.

Lan Zhan sighed before grabbing the back of Wei Ying head and pulling him forward, smashing their lips together. The kiss wasn't soft by any means but full of heated passion that had been pent up for 3 months. Lan Zhan had jerked Wei Ying hair slightly, not enough to hurt but for him to feel it, causing said man to gasp. The gasp was short lived and Lan Zhan dove his tongue into Wei Ying mouth tasting every part. Yes pulling Wei Ying up and leaning down to meet him like this put them into an awkward position for a moment but it was only a moment  as Lan Zhan soon maneuvered  his lover on to the soft bed, covered in the blanket Lan Zhan had gifted Wei Ying months ago, moving with him to keep their lips moving. Keeping them connected.