𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮

13 years of nothingness. He was ok with that....well not entirely but at the time he didn't think of the good things. The good people. But he's back. And boy was it a rude awakening. First he was kicked then he was called a lunatic....then he acted like a lunatic...how funny. Than he was accused of murder. Like what a welcome. Now he had to deal with this rogue corps arm while not trying to give away his identity.

"Send a signal to Hanguang-Jin immediately." Lan Sizhui told Lan Jingyi. "H-Hanguan-Jun? You don't mean the Hanguang-Jun Lan Zhan, right?" Wei Ying asked nervously . "But did he tell us he was going out?" Jingyi responded. "I don't care. We need to send the signal now." Sizhui spoke ignoring 'Mo Xuanyu.' To anyone who knew Wei Ying in the past they could easily recognize him however these juniors were young and Mo Manor was a secluded place. If these juniors knew who Wei Ying was they would have listened to his every word he spoke unlike now....."aish these kids!" Wei Ying groaned inwardly. Now he has to avoid Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan. The realization finally sunk in. He gets to see his lover. After 13 years.

What if he's moved on? Forgotten him? Does Lan Zhan still love him. Wei Ying began to shake at the very thought his mind was creating. He doesn't believe his heart can take it.if Lan Zhan hated him he'd- he'd rather stay dead... Lan Zhan was the only one left who believed in him. What would he do if he lost that. Wei Ying's thoughts we're running wild as he stood with his back against a pillar, both Wei Ying's hands went to cover his mouth to silence his whimpers as tears began sliding down his cheeks. He had long forgotten the fight around him. Forgetting he was also controlling 2 corpses. Wei Ying's thoughts jumbled filling with insecurities and fear over seeing his love again.

The resentful entry began to wreak havoc causing the corpses to go mad and attack everything. The energy took advantage of Wei Ying weak head space and began taking over and consuming him. The black mist began to surround Wei Wuxian suffocating him slowly, but he didn't notice still stuck in his own head. He was shaking and breathing heavily as he tried to muffle his sobs only succeeding in losing more oxygen. Among the chaos that was Mo Manor Lan Zhan had appeared. He was shocked so much was happening all at once. A corps arm, his disciples, and so much resentful energy. But it was different resentful energy? Almost fimilar?

Lan Zhan quickly strummed a note on 'Wangji'. The note was pure and elegant with a mournful sound. The note incapacitated the evil arm and Lan Zhan left it for the juniors to gather. Next came to two out of control corpses. He quickly drew Bichen and lunged towards the two. He dodged one of there attacks while cutting one of the corpses down. The other was soon to follow. The disciples who had gathers the cursed arm stared at their Hanguang-Jun in awe and pride.

Lan Zhan on the other hand was still very focused as the resentful energy hadn't left with the two corpses. Lan Wangji follow the dark mist with his eyes until he found the source. Something was standing behind that pillar.... Lan Zhan slowly walked closer until he heard harsh intakes of air. Whatever it was was struggling to breath and most likely wouldn't fight him in this state. Lan Zhan sheathed Bichen and slowly inched closer until he saw inky black hair with a red ribbon. No...it couldn't be. Could it? Lan Zhan finally rounded the corner it was Wei Ying. Wei Ying his Wei Ying!

Wei Ying was in darkness...it was all around him. He missed Lan Zhan. H-he wanted him. Wanted him to hold him and tell him everything's ok. Call his name. "Wei Ying!" Wei felt his body be enveloped in a tight embrace. The embrace he'd craved. "Wei Ying. Baby. Please calm down. It's ok." Lan Zhan soothes by whispering into wei Wuxian's ear. Wei Ying cracked his eyes open to see the love of his life's neck and shoulder. "Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying said in disbelief. Lan Zhan pulled back from the hug to cup both of Wei Ying's cheeks. " mn~" Lan Zhan nodded while using his thumbs to wipe away Wei Ying's tears.

Lan Zhan was quick to move again, returning to the hug, burrowing his face deeper into Wei Wuxian's neck. Wei Ying squeezed himself even closer to Lan Zhan and breathed in the sandalwood scent he always loved. Wei Ying felt the man in him arms begin to shake and heard small sniffles. "L-Lan Zhan? Are you crying?" Wei Wuxian spoke in shock as he leaned back to look at his lovers face. "Oh Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying chuckled as he wiped Lan Zhan tears. Lan Zhan snuggles into his hand before looking him in the eyes. "Missed you. So much." Lan Zhan whispered before leaning in and pressing his lips against Wei Ying warm ones.

The kiss was short but held so much feeling. Lan Zhan pulled away pushing their foreheads together and closed his eyes. Wei Ying did then same only to realize something. "Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying questioned still with his eye closed, hands on his lovers chest. "Mn?" Lan Zhan questioned. "I think you broke your disciples." Wei Ying said opening his eyes and chuckling.

Lan Zhan's eye tore open as he clutched Wei Ying's hips. Lan Zhan side glanced to were the juniors were standing only to see them frozen with their mouths open. Lan Zhan sighed and backed away from Wei Ying. "Let's go." Lan Zhan stayed before walking towards the direction of The Cloud Recess. "K~!" Wei Ying sang as he caught up to his lover, grabbing his arm. The juniors followed after a few minutes of shine but didn't say anything the whole trip back. Almost like there brains had melted.

The two lovers stopped in a small town in Gusu. 'Mo Xuanyu' said they were going to eat a meal and drink before they returned. the juniors were even more shocked. Hanguang-Jun? Drinking? The disciples were told to return to The Cloud Recess before them. Upon their arrival Lan Xichen noticed the group seemed....quiet and look traumatized. He couldn't understand why. It wasn't until his brother returned that he finally understood. Seeing their Hanguang-Jun like that... how funny it must have been to watch, he'll have to ask Wei Ying about it later seeing as his brother has yet to let go of him...how funny.

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: 𝙏𝙡𝙠𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙢
𝙋𝙡𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩/𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 1147