𝙏𝙝𝙚  𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨

It was a simple conference. All the sect leaders were invited to The Cloud Recess for the conference and many showed. Obviously Jiang Cheng made an appearance seeing as he was currently running two sects; the Lanling Jin clan and his own. This was also the reason he hadn't stayed very long, however, Jin Ling wished to stay and chat with Sizhui and Jingyi in the rabbit fields. Nie Huaisang couldn't make it as there was a large issue he need to take care of back in The Unclean Realm. Yeuyang sect and the Yao sects where late which obviously displeased the prim and proper Lan Qiren as he sat in his seat while stroking his beard. The Laoling Qin sect was a peaceful sect lead by Qin Cangye and they were last to arrive.

As part of the Gusu Lan sect Lan Wangji sat on the left of his brother with his husband, Wei Wuxian, by his side. The two were quietly chatting while people arrived with Xichen adding in a few words. As the sects began to show they all entered the elegant building and respectfully bowed. The sect leaders were shocked to see the Yiling Patriarch sitting beside the Hanguang-Jun as the two casually chatted. Most of their looks turned to disgust after the shock finally past. Why the righteous Gusu Lan clan house such a monster was beyond them.

The conference began and the discussion of the new type of fierce corps that plagued all their sects began. The discussions went smoothly and soon dinner was served along with some of the best tea in Gusu. "Please tell me Lan Qiren....why have you aloud the Yiling Patriarch to walk freely around cloud recess." The Yao sect leader asked while sipping is tea. This caused everyone to stop and listen into the conversation. Wei Ying continued to eat unfazed by the words, Lan Zhan glances at him for a moment but also continued eating. Lan Xichen, however, was smiling at his uncle but not his usual smile this one dared his uncle to say something offensive about Wei Ying "The reason is beyond me as I am no longer sect leader anymore." Lan Qiren spoke between gritted teeth as he sent a glare to Wei Wuxian, promptly ignoring Lan Xichen.

"Alright then Zewu-Jun," the Yao leader moved his gaze to Lan Xichen who smiled at him, " Why the hell is that murderous fool doing alive? And why is he seated in such a high position? Do you not remember the events leading up to sunshot campaign?" Sect leader Yao roared. Wei Ying had stopped eating at this point and was looking down at the plate of food in front of him but he no longer felt like eating. Before Lan Xichen could respond Lan Zhan butted in, "loud noise is prohibited in The Cloud Recess." He stated calmly. However it was only calm on the outside, Xichen, Wei Ying and Lan Qiren all saw and in Wei Ying case heard the anger in his voice. "Tsk! And keeping that demonic waste of space isn't !" Yao continued.

"Yeah! He used the Stygian tiger seal to kill 1,000s of cultivators at nightless city, killed Jin Zixuan, and protected parts of the Wen clan! Why is he sitting here like none of that even happened!" The Yeuyang leader piped. Wei Ying couldn't take the memory's coming back to him. He felt the air clog his throat as his heart ached at the thought of his shiji; her beloved husband and how it was his fault his precious 'Rulan' was now an orphan, how the Wens died, how the only biological family A-yuan had left was Wen Ning. Wei Ying felt tears cloud his eyes as he clinched his fist into his lap. Lan Wangji looked worriedly at his husband and subtly move his hand to cover one of Wei Ying's in a comforting way.

"Wei Wuxian is part of the Gusu Lan clan now. And will be treated with the proper respect." Xichen spoke sternly losing the smile of his face to stare down at the two sect leaders. "Part of the Gusu sect?" Qin Cangye asked speaking for the first time all night. "Yes Wei Wuxian has married into the family." Xichen spoke kindly to the leader as he hadn't asked the question to be rude but out of genuine Curiosity. "Who would married someone so tainted and cruel? Disgusting!" The Yao clan leader thundered. Wei Ying had had enough could only listen to so much. He felt sorry for Lan Zhan.....because of his past his loving husbands reputation would lose credit.

Having enough people bash him for one night Wei Ying abruptly stood with out looking up and sprinted out the doors to go back to the Jingshi, curl up with the soft red blanket Lan Zhan had bought him and cry until he fell asleep. The hall became quiet for a moment before clan leader of the Yeuyang sect broke the silence, "good riddance disgusting son of a serva- he was cut off. Well more like he couldn't continue as he had be silenced. Lan Zhan stood silence with his gaze down. "Enough of your blabbering you disgusting old man." Lan Wangji spat as he looked up with a stony glare placed on the sect head.

The room became unbearably tense. Xichen could feel the anger rolling off his brother while Lan Qiren look on at his nephew aghast. He'd never heard such words from him. Lan Zhan's eyes were ice cold as he glared at the two sect leaders. The two sects watched in fear as the insensitive 2nd jade showed so much hatred and disgust in just one sentence. "Lan Wangji that's enough." Lan Qiren cut in with a serious expression. "Uncle." Lan Zhan coldly move his gaze to glare at his uncle. A shiver ran down Lan Qiren's back as Lan Zhan moved to stand in front of the two sect leaders.

"Hanguang-Jun why are you defending such an arrogant- the man froze in his words as Bichen was now pointing at his throat while Lan Zhan turn to glare at him. "Speak another word." Lan Zhan dared as his gaze turned dark. The leader swollowed thickly before looking away. "Wangji You should go comfort your husband I believe you've made your point..." Xichen said giving his brother a sweet smile. "Husband!" The previously silence sect leader exclaimed. "Yes Wei Ying, better known as the Yiling Patriarch is married to Wangji, better know as Hanguag-Jun." Xichen continued in a sickly sweet tone as a large smile came to his face.

Lan Wangji let out a huff and recomposed himself before sheathing Bichen, bowing to his uncle and brother, and glaring at the sects as he left. "Now than is there anything else?" Lan Xichen asked sending a scary smile to the two sect leaders. "No? Alright then I believe it's time for you to leave." With that the sects stood and rushed out of The Cloud Recess with one thought in mind, 'The twin jades are fearsomely scary!"

Lan Zhan quickly rushed to the Jingshi where he found Wei Ying sleeping peacefully with the red blanket he had gotten him. Lan Zhan quickly changed and blew out the candles before climbing into bed next to his husband. Lan Zhan undid Wei Ying hair ribbon and combed his fingers through the inky black hair. "Good night Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said kissing his husbands head before falling asleep.

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @𝙏𝙡𝙠𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙢
𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨:1270