𝙇𝙤𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨

All the eyes in Cloud Recess turned as two men walked towards the Jingshi. Why were they turning it's not like the disciples hadn't seen their Hanguang-Jun and the Yiling Patriarch walking together before, they were married after all. Although today was different, as Wei Ying was pulling on his husband robes and begging shamelessly. "Lan Zhan~~Lan Zhan! Pretty pwease!" Wei begged pulling on his husbands white robes as the two walked. "It'll only be for a days~ please!" He continued. His husbands brows were knitted in thought and slight frustration at his husbands words.

Finally Lan Zhan stopped and turned to Wei Ying, "fine." He spoke sourly. "E-eh? Wait Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying chased after his husband as Lan Zhan started his pace again, "Lan dear~ don't be mad." Wei Ying pouted grabbing into his husbands arm bringing it to his chest to hug. "I'm not." The young jade spoke without looking. "Yes you are~ it's only to Lotus Pier; Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling will be there too." Wei Wuxian continued, squeezing his husbands arm, "then all three of us will come back." Wei Ying spoke talking about Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling, and himself. Lan Zhan knew his husband would be fine but he also knew he would miss him far to much. Lan Zhan understood that Jiang Cheng would have to come to The Cloud Recess in two days to talk with his brother, but that didn't stop him from trying to keep his Wei Ying at his side. When Lan Zhan looked down at the man snuggling against his arm he met his husbands eyes giving Lan Zhan the biggest puppy eyes he'd ever seen. Who could say no to that?

And so after an...'eventful' last night together, much to Cloud Recess embarrassment and dismay, Wei Ying kissed his husband on the cheek with an 'I love you' as his parting words he began walking out the gates.

Soon enough Wei Wuxian reached the docks of Lotus Pier with an excited smile that spread across his face. Many people greeted him as he walked to where he would find Jiang Cheng. "Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying yelled upon greeting the man dressed in purple robes. "Wei Wuxian?" Jiang Cheng was shocked to see the Yiling Patriarch; surprised he could ever leave his husbands side. "What's with that face? Don't look at me like that, you know how much convincing it took Lan Zhan to let me come here." Wei Ying pouted wrapping his arm around his Jiang Cheng's shoulders. "So why are you here?" Jiang Cheng said pushing Wei Ying's arm off. "Oh don't be like that. I haven't been here I forever can't I come to visit every once and a while?" Wei Ying pouted. "You can but don't go making trouble. And stop doing that with your face you know that only effects your husband." Jiang Cheng stated while crossing his arms. Wei Ying chuckled at that, "your right. He is quite weak to it though."

After running around Lotus Pier all day; teasing Jin Ling into chasing him; playing in the water; and picking fresh lotus seeds for his husband to eat when he returns; it was time for dinner.

Upon entering the dining room Wei Ying took a seat and eagerly awaited for his food. Wei Ying was served Gan Guo, Gan Guo was a naturally spicy food, however, Wei Ying was known for his spice tolerance and asked for more spice seasoning. Jin Ling, who was also being served, looked on a his senior  in shock as Wei Ying took the first bite; and to Jin Lings amazement didn't combust. "I have no idea how you can eat that." Jiang Cheng said in disgust as he scooped some rice onto his chopsticks. "Ah Lan Zhan treats me well and gives me the spiciest food they have in Cloud Recess, I love him for it, but nothing could measure to the spices in Yunmeng." Wei Ying spoke dramatically with fake tears in his eyes.

"Your so needy, I have no idea how Lan Wangji puts up with you." Jiang Cheng spoke rolling his eyes. "He's right you know anytime I'm there your always whining to him." Jin Ling chimed in. "I am not..." Wei Ying mumbled putting down his bowl. "Oh yeah, tell me then, did you whine to him that you wanted to come here?" Jiang Cheng pushed pointing his chopsticks at Wei Wuxian. Wei Ying opened his mouth to speak but soon closed it realizing Jiang Cheng was right, he had whined to the point Lan Zhan simply gave in and allowed him to leave.