𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙠

Lan Zhan woke with a gasp. He stared at the ceiling of the Jingshi for a few moments while panting heavily. "Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked groggily as he rolled to face his husband. "Wei Ying." Lan Wangji spoke before turning towards his husband, grabbing his waist and pushing his face into Wei Ying's chest. Wei Ying immediately responded by wrapping his arms around his husbands head while one of his hands combed through Lan Zhan's hair. Wei Ying could feel his husband shaking as Lan Zhan pulled himself even closer to Wei Ying, tangling their legs together. "Was it another nightmare?" Wei Ying whispered gently into his husbands ear.

Lan Zhan nodded his head once but Wei Ying noticed. Wei Ying grabbed the soft blanket, that had fallen to both their waist in their movements, and pulled it up over him and his husband. "It's ok Lan Zhan. I'm here now. With you." Wei Wuxian whispered into the quietness of their shared bed. "Go back to sleep baby it's not 5 yet and you need the sleep." Wei Ying said as he kissed the top of Lan Wangji's head, "I'm here and I'll still be here when you wake." Wei Wuxian whispered once more before snuggling his face into his husband's hair listening to his husbands breaths slow until they both fell asleep again.

Lan Zhan had had nightmares before. Especially this one. Just because these nightmares were frequent doesnt mean Lan Wangji is used to watching the love of his life die in his arms again. He could never get used to that. And since this isn't the first time Wei Ying had been with Lan Zhan during a nightmare he  knew what would happen the next day. After a nightmare Lan Zhan become fearful and won't leave Wei Ying's side for longer then an hour. Thankfully Lan Zhan has quite a few papers to go over so he'll be spending most of his time in the Jingshi.

"Hmm~" Wei Ying groaned as he began to wake. "Lan zhann~"Wei Ying mumbled as he stretched and rolled over onto his to stomach, one arm under his head squishing his cheek while his other fell off the bed. "Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said from across the room at a wooden desk looking over some papers. Wei Ying lazily glance with hooded eyes toward the direction of the desk and where he heard his husbands voice. Upon seeing his husband look back at him a sleepy smile spread across Wei Ying's face."Lan zhan~" Wei Ying whined. "Wei Ying." Lan Wangji responed going to look back at the paper in front of him.

Wei Ying slowly crawled out of their shared bed taking a soft blanket with him. Wei Ying stumbled his way over to his husband before sitting down next to him, leaned against his husbands shoulder yawning slightly. Lan Zhan put down the paper he was holding to look at his husband and run his figures through his hair. "Hm Lan Zhan~" moaned in satisfaction. "What are you doing?" Wei Ying questioned picking up the paper his husband had been looking at. "Grading night hunt reports." Lan Zhan spoke. "Can I help!" Wei Ying spoke excitedly immediately waking up. "Mn." Lan Zhan nodded.

Hours passed and soon enough it was late into the evening. Lan Zhan has noticed not long ago that Wei Ying had become fairly quiet and looked over towards his husband to investigate only to find him asleep. His brush dropped long ago leaving a half graded report and a long line of ink running along his desk. Lan Zhan sighed and gave the cute sleeping Wei Ying a small smile. Lan Wangji carefully grabbed the paper he was grading and finished it along with the few others he had. Once finished Lan Zhan carefully picked up his husband and carried him to their bed lying him down and tucking him in. With a small kiss he left to get some food, "I'll be back in a moment Lan Zhan whispered into Wei Ying's sleeping ear. "Mm..k Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying groaned sleepy without opening his eyes. Lan Wangji smiles at that and left.

After leaving the Jingshi the stone faced man headed to the kitchen getting himself some, as Wei Ying called it, bland stew while getting his husband some spicy noodles. On his way back his room Lan Zhan dropped off the night hunt reports to his uncle who thanked him. Once back at the Jingshi Lan Zhan sat down the food on the wooden table before walking over the his sleeping husband. Lan Wangji crouched down time be level with his husbands face before speaking, "Wei Ying. Wake up please. I've brought food." Lan Zhan said stroking his husbands hair. Wei Ying stirred awake shortly after smiling at his husband before pecking him on the lips. "Let's go eat." Wei Ying said sitting up and smiling at the love of his live. "Mn." Lan Zhan nodded.

After eating the two prepared for bed. Lying down with Wei Ying pulled to his chest he grabbed his lovers cheek and kissed him. Wei Ying loves the gentle warmth of his husbands lip against his In a slow kiss. The two's lips moved in sync as Wei Ying nibbled on his husbands lower lip in a teasing way. Lan Zhan wasn't amused and forced his tongue into Wei Ying mouth while moving his hand to grab Wei Ying at the back of his neck tangling his fingers in the hair at Wei Ying nape pulling it lightly. Wei Wuxian moaned into his husbands mouth while tightening his grip on his husbands clothed chest before pulling away to catch his breath.

Looking up at his husband while still trying to catch his breath, as he also expected his husband to be doing, only to see a stock face. "Lan Zhan? What's wrong?" Wei Ying questioned. Had he accidentally bitten his lip to hard? "Spicy." Lan Zhan said in disgust. Huh? Spicy? Oh. Oh! His mouth must still taste spicy for his meal earlier. Wei Ying burst into laughter at his husbands words and reaction. "Ah Lan Zhan hehe that was cute." Wei Ying chuckles as he try's to calm his laughter down. "Childish." Lan Zhan said before pulling Wei Ying to his chest resting his head into his husbands hair releasing a deep breath. "Hehe love you Lan Zhan." Wei Ying said still giggling into Lan Zhan's chest. "Love Wei Ying." Lan Zhan mumbled before falling into a peaceful sleep. Wei Ying following shortly after.

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @𝙏𝙡𝙠𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙢
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 1111
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!