𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

It was yet another chilly morning in the cloud recesses. Snow was lightly falling and if you listened close enough you could hear the cold spring's river lapping at the banks as it made its way further into the cloud recesses. "Wei Ying." Lan Zhan chimed softy into the crisp morning air. He was standing above his sleeping husband attempting to wake him. When the male in front of him doesn't stir Lan Zhan crouches down beside the bed and gently cups Wei yings cheek. Wei Ying continued to snore through the touch giving no reaction. Lan Zhan then softly placed a kiss to his sleeping lovers forehead before leaning back and flicking the spot he kissed. "Ow! Lan Zhan, don't be so mean to a sleeping person!" Wei Ying cried immediately sitting up clasping his hands to the soon to be red mark on his forehead. "You weren't sleeping." Lan Zhan stated as he stood up straight watching Wei Ying freeze at his words. "You knew!" Wei Ying continued, glaring at the male next to him. Lan Zhan didn't say anything and moved to grab Wei Ying's clothes that he had neatly folded the night before. When he turned back to his lover Wei Ying was yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Lan Zhan sat the clothes next to him moving to peck his lover lips. Wei Ying's lips where cold from the frigid air but were still soft. After the couples lips parted lan Zhan ran his fingers through the smaller's hair, carding through the knots that appeared over night. "Get ready you promised the juniors that we'd help with archery lessons today."  "Yes dear!" Wei Ying cheered teasingly.

After Wei Ying had gotten ready, Lan Zhan keeping him on task, the two left the warmth of the Jingshi. After stepping trough the wooden doors Wei Ying was hit by the frosty air causing his cheeks and nose to flush. Lan Zhan deemed it adorable and he admired his husband's pout and how he lightly shivered. Lan Zhan also admired how as soon as the couple had stepped into the winter air Wei Ying drifted closer to his husband unconditionally seeking warmth. "Lan zhannnn!" Wei Ying whined gripping onto the plush silk of his husbands robes. Lan Zhan hummed in acknowledgement shifting slightly so Wei Ying could wrap himself around the lan's arm. "I wanna go back to the Jingshi. The blankets are calling me~" Wei the whined pulling his lovers robes.

"Your the one who showed off to the juniors when we visited lotus pier and promised to teach them." Lan Zhan stated in a matter of fact tone with a bored expression. Wei Ying pouted. He knew his husband was right and that it was his own fault for showing off but he regrets nothing and simply huffed to himself.

The couple soon arrived in the archery arena to be greeted by bubbly juniors. It seemed as if Jingyi and Sizhui had told the whole of Cloud Recesses to come for Wei Ying's lesson. Lan Zhan was mostly there just to supervise his childish husband as he always seemed to get into trouble.

The lesson was going smoothly with Lan Zhan quietly tailed his lover holding an umbrella over his head to block him from the snow as Wei Ying walked around enthusiastically give pointers and simple instruction. However, the Lan's attention soon went from his husband to the edge of the arena. At the edge of the arena was a small white rabbit munching on some slightly frosted greenery. Lan Zhan wondered why it was so far from the others and moved to gently pick up the small creature with his free hand. The small fuzzy creature nuzzles against his hand making the Lan to give a small smile.

"Now keep your ellbow up. Yes just like that, right Lan Zhan?"  Wei Ying turned to his husband only to see him not there, "Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying's eyes scanned the arena while the junior he was teaching shot his arrow hitting the target. Wei Ying finally caught sight of his lover and sighed in relief. Wei Ying approached the Lan only to see him cradling a small bunny. "Lan Zhan? Why is he so far from the others?" He asked as his husband turned to him. Wei Ying patted the petite bunny's head with a smile. "I do not know." Lan Zhan said handing the bunny to Wei Ying. "Maybe we should- Wei Ying began but was cut off. It happened so quickly.

Lan Zhan's eyes widened as he watched a Rogue arrow fly towards Wei Ying. His body was moving before his mind had even comprehended it. He had grabbed Wei Ying dropping the umbrella he was holding as he spun Wei Ying  around to shield the smaller from the arrow, taking it to his own shoulder. He grimaced in slight pain. Sound dulling around him as juniors rushed to the couple.

Wei Ying was confused. He was held flush against his husband's chest as Lan Zhan's fingers dug into his upper arms. "L-Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying looked up only to see his husbands face twisted in pain. Blood seeped through the Lan's white robes tainting them red. Panic filled Wei Ying. He quickly pushed the bunny in his arms on to a junior to cup his husbands face. "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Can you hear me!" Wei Ying scrambled. Lan Zhan pushed most of his weight onto Wei Ying as he moved a hand to clutch his shoulder. "I will be fine calm down. Stop yelling. Loud noise is prohibited." Lan Zhan said then clenched his teeth to hold back a groan. "Doctor! Doctor!" Wei Ying continued to panic despite his husbands words. Wei Ying helped Lan Zhan to the infirmary where the healer pulled out the arrow causing Wangji to release a groan. Wei Ying was asked to remove the young masters upper robes which he did immediately making the Lan's ears to turn red. The healer then moved to clean and wrap the wound, Informing them it wasn't anything serious.

Lan Zhan's shoulder was wrapped and he was told to go easy on it. The couple was thankful that the arrow missed anything vital. The two walked back to the Jingshi where Wei Ying force the taller to rest while he bathed. Wei Ying soon returned to see his husband hadn't moved from where he'd left him leaning against the head rest. Obviously waiting for Wei Ying's return to actually rest. "You shouldn't wait for me, your hurt." Wei Ying pouted while crawling into bed beside his husband. Lan Zhan simply chuckled and moved Wei Ying flush against him. "Good night Wei Ying."  Wei Ying didn't say anything in return which was odd. "Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan whispered into his ear. "I'm sorry." The smaller mumbled. When the other male didn't reply Wei Ying knew he hadn't understood. "If I was paying attention this wouldn't have happened." Wei Ying spoke rolling over to reach across his lover to Run his fingers over the fresh bandage. "Not Wei Ying's fault." Lan Zhan spoke kissing Wei Ying's lips softy. "Now sleep, so you have the energy to fuss over me tomorrow." Lan Zhan smirked. Wei Ying giggled at the statement and the couple soon drifted off to sleep.

𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼𝙃𝘼 𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀!!!!!!

𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼

𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣.....

Happy late birthday kookie!
________________info_________________

𝘼𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚😂, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮. 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙄𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩.

𝙎𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

___________normal authors note__________

~~𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!

~~𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 19𝙠

~~𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @Zhonglyo

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 1333

🅰︎🅻🆂🅾︎ 🅿︎🅻🆂 🅲🅷🅴🅲🅺 🅾︎🆄🆃 🅼🆈 🆆🅰︎🅽🅶🆇🅸🅰︎🅽 🅱︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺  ~ 🄾🄲🄲🅄🄿🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽🄰🄻 🄷🄰🅉🄰🅁🄳- 🅿︎🅻🆂 🅰︎🅽🅳 🆃🅷🅰︎🅽🅺 🆈🅾︎🆄!