𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡

Wei Ying had gone upstairs in the inn to scope out his and his husbands room leaving Lan Zhan down stairs to get him some yummy Emperor's Smile. He loved not only the taste of the liquor but also how smooth it felt going down his throat. Wei Ying moaned slightly at the thought of drinking the delicious liquid as he walked into the room. Apon stepping into the room,however, something felt...off....

Soon enough two large men appeared out of thin air. Teleportation talismans! Wei Ying quickly went into a defensive position and was about to yell for his husband when a third man broke through the window behind him. A third! Wei Ying thought but before he could act the man behind him grabbed a fist full of Wei Ying silky black hair and covered his mouth. Wei Ying kicked desperately and bit the man's hand. "Ouch! You little shit!" The man said and pulled out a dirty white cloth pushing it forcefully against Wei Wuxian face, covering his mouth and nose. Wei Wuxian continued to kick and swing his arms wildly but soon his eyes felt heavy as the room around him began to swim. In his last few moments of consciousness Wei Ying saw the other two men approaching him. "Lan Zhan....." he called in one last attempt at freedom before everything went dark.

Wei Ying woke up looking at an unfamiliar ceiling. Soon memories from before came rushing back to him. Wei Ying sat up with a start only to hold his head as dizziness over came him. "Argh!" He groaned as he began to adjust. He then realized his left leg had be chained to the old dirty wooden floors he sat on. The room surrounded with walls of the same type. "Be careful they were fairly rough with you." Wei Wuxian whipped his head towards the raspy voice to find a small woman covered in dirt who also seemed to be chained by the ankle.

Upon closer inspection Wei Ying realized the woman had the same physical characteristics as the woman that had gone missing previously. " Ma'am where are we?" Wei Ying asked coming closer to the woman providing he didn't see her as a threat. "No idea..." she said, "but I can tell you where we're going." — "What do you mean?"

They were going to be taken to Qinghe and sold. The woman said there were a few others here before but they were taken to Qinghe a few days ago. She also told Wei Ying that there were a total of 10 men that she'd seen so far. "Quit you gabbering!" A man stormed in followed by another who had a large scar across his right eye. "Hmph he's pretty cute. Those three idiots did a decent job this time." The man with the scar sneered while grabbing Wei Ying's hair to jerk his head back so he could look at his face. Wei Ying grimaced in pain and glared at the man before punching him hard in the gut. The man let go of Wei Ying to clutch his bruising stomach. "You'll regret that!" The man stood straight again, "go get me some rope." The man who had been watching scene nodded and spoke, just don't leave marks on his face." He instructed before throwing scar face the rope. Lan Zhan I may have made a mistake....

"Stupid brat. Thinks he's all high and might cause he came to town with a cultivator." The man with a scar said as he left a limp Wei Wuxian on the floor. "Young master? Are you alright." The woman rushed over as soon as the man left, "can you sit up?" Wei Ying groaned over the pain in his abdomen. The bastard kicked him so any times he's pretty sure he has one or two broken ribs. "Yeah. I got it." Wei Ying leaned against the near by wall with the woman's help. "Young Master did you come with the cultivator that was sent from Cloud Recess to this village?" The woman carefully asked. "Yeah I came with Hanguang-Jun." Wei Ying smiled at the thought of his husband. "Hanguang-Jun!" The woman exclaimed. She knew the village head had called in help from The Cloud Recess but to send someone as renown as Hanguang-Jun! She was shocked. "Don't worry! I'm positive L- Hanguang-Jun will come get us before we are forced to leave for Qinghe!" Wei Ying gave a reassuring smile to the girl. "Mn!" She nodded returning the smile.

Soon enough the morning came but the two prisoners didn't wake to a peaceful quiet but people screaming along with swords clashing. Lan Zhan! Wei Ying thinks before standing and running towards the door, as far as the chain would allow anyway. "Young master what are you- she cut off by Wei Ying yelling. "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying pulled against the chain around his ankle as he called his husband. However, no sound returned...no one called back. Wei Ying slowly lost hope and slid down to the floor with his head down. Where's his Lan Zhan? Why hasn't he found me yet? Wei Ying head spun with these thoughts.

"Wei Ying!" Wei Ying head jumped at the sound as a hopeful smile spread across his face. "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan over here!" He called again. He heard steps and sure enough when the door opened he saw his husband. Tears formed in Wei Ying eyes, "Lan Zhan!" He exclaimed lunging towards his husband. But the chain around his leg had other ideas. Wei Ying bear fell to the ground only to be caught in his husbands arm as they both fell to the ground in a tight hug. Wei Ying arms wrapped around his husbands neck while Lan Zhan wrapped his around his husbands waist.

"Urge!" Wei Ying flinched at the pressure on his abdomen causing Lan Zhan to pull way and give Wei Ying a concerned look. Lan Zhan pulled apart Wei Ying's robes exposing his bruised chest and stomach. Lan Zhan ran his fingers gently over the bruises as tears formed in his eyes. "Ah! I'm fine Lan Zhan, can we worry about this once we get out of here." Wei Ying gave his husband a pleading look. Lan Zhan quickly nodded and helped Wei Ying with his robes. Lan Zhan help Wei Ying stand before noticing the girl in the room.

A small amount red formed on his ears as he also went to help the woman. They returned the woman home to her family who thanked the two continuously for bringing their loved one back. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan returned to the cloud recess where Lan Xichen sent people to Ginghe to investigate where they found all the missing people and destroyed the operation. Back in the Jingshi Lan Zhan treated his lovers wounds with care before feeding him. The two were inseparable as Lan Zhan never took his eyes off his husband. He refuses to lose his love again.

Wei Ying was resting when he began to speak, "Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying whined. "Mn. His husband look at him from his seated position at the wooden desk across the room. "Come cuddle me~~~" his husband whined making grabby hands towards Lan Zhan. Lan Wangji proceeds to close the book he was reading and walk towards the bed he was lying on. Lan Zhan sat next to him on the bed and combed a piece of hair behind Wei Ying's ear causing Wei Ying to giggle. "Lan Zhan that tickles!" He chuckled. Lan Zhan smiled down at him before leaning in and letting is lips brush Wei Ying's in a soft chase kiss.

𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 😂

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @𝙏𝙡𝙠𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙢
𝙋𝙡𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚,𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 1320