10.

'Lixie wants to facetime'

Hyunjin looked at his screen and read the words. He smiled softly and tapped at the accept button. 

''Hi, Lixie. How come that you are calling me?'', Hyunjin asked. ''Hewwooo'', he heard a kids voice saying. 

''Oh hi. Who are you may I ask'', he asked kindly as he saw a face of a child on the screen.

''I'm Lixie's sister Olivia. Are you his boyfriend'', she asked.

''No no, I'm a friend of his'', I answered. She looked at me in disbelief. ''I don't believe yo-'', she stopped as the door opened.

''OLIVIA GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK'', Hyunjin heard a voice shouting. Then he heard loud footsteps. He saw a little movement and then Felix's face appeared on the screen. 

''Oh hey, hyunjin. Umm sorry for that. I told her she could watch Youtube Kids on my phone but it seems she did other things too'', he awkwardly apologized.

''No Problem Lix. How are you?'', he asked.

''Well, I'm fine. And you?''.

''I couldn't be better''. Then Hyunjin heard his door open. ''Mom, what do you want'', he asked looking at his mum who looked happy. ''Jinnie guess what? Me and your dad got a job'', she said and smiled. Hyunjin smiled too. ''Wait really? That's so cool. I'm proud of you two'', he answered.

''Who are you talking to'', she asked then. ''To the friend from Daegu. Remember, he is going to move in with us'', Hyunjin said.

''Ahh, can I see him?'', she asked and took his phone. ''Oh hi, Felix. I'm Hyunjin's mum. I heard you are moving in with us, right?''.

''Ah, hello Ma'am. Nice to meet you. Yes, I'm moving in with you guys when I have enough money. Hyunjin already sent me some'', he said.

''He did?''. 

''Mhm''.

''Well, that's very nice of him. But I'm not bothering you guys any longer. Bye Felix'', she said and left.

''Bye ma'am''. ''She seems very nice'', he said to Hyunjin as she left his room. ''Oh yeah she is a very kind person'', Hyunjin answered smiling.

'DING DONG'

''Oh Lix, my friend Jisung is here now. I gotta go. We will talk later'', Hyunjin explained.

''Oh ok, bye Hyun''.

''Bye Lix''.

Both of them hang up, not knowing what was the strange feeling they had with each other when they talked.

But since they both are really stubborn, they are just pushing it away 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tbh I don't really like this chapter :/