15.

Felix's body was shaking out of nervousness. His heart was pumping so fast that it hurt. The train pulled up to the station so Felix grabbed his suitcase and slung his backpack on his shoulder. 

The train came to a complete stop and the doors opened. Felix ran out of the train, pushing people out of his way while looking for Hyunjin.

But there were too many people to see him. It actually shouldn't be that hard to find him since he has pink hair and not many people have colourful hair here on these streets. They are mostly brown or black, sometimes blonde too. 

He was looking everywhere but Felix couldn't find him. So he panicked and began to shout ''HYUNJIN!''

did he forget him? hopefully, he didn't or he is screwed

''HYUNJIN, WHERE ARE YOU'', Felix shouted from the top of his lungs. People were looking at him weirdly but honestly, he didn't care.

Hyunjin did the same, he was shoving people out of the way and looked around hecticely as his life depended on it. His heart was pumping so hard that it felt like it would jump out of his chest.

''LIXIE!'', he screamed as he heard someone shouting ''HYUNNIE''.

Felix... he thought

Where was he? The two kept shouting each others names as they finally spotted each other, their heart dropped.

Hyunjin saw this blonde beauty with shoulderlong hair like 10 meters in away of him. They just started at each other for some seconds as their smile grew bigger and Felix began to ran towards him.

Hyunjin did this too while shoving people out of the way. 

Once they met each other, felix literally jumped on Hyunjins arms, wrapping his legs around his body like a koala. They both started to cry out of happiness, while hugging each other as if there was no tomorrow. Their hearts still pumping like crazy.

They were just standing, middle on the streets, hugging each other. Minutes passed by as they finally pulled apart and just looked at each other with puffy eyes smiling. Hyunjin wiped Felix's tears away looking at the younger boy. ''The pinky promise worked, huh?'', Hyunjin said and the two giggled.

''I'm so glad that we found each other Hyunnie, really glad'', Felix stated laughing a little. Hyunjin smiled even more now. He finally got to hear Felix's beautiful laugh, that was like music to his ears, which he could play 24 hours a day and not get tired of it.

Felix jumped out of Hyunjin's arms and took a second to admire this beauty in front of him. He is literally breathtaking. His chocolate brown eyes, this cute nose and his plump lips whose look so kissable right now.

Little did he know that Hyunjin was thinking the same thing about him right now. He wanted to kiss Felix so bad. But he couldn't because Felix only sees him as a friend so he left it.

''So let's go?'', Hyunjin broke the silence and Felix nodded. He took Felix's hand and intertwined their fingers looking at the younger expression to see if he looks uncomfortable.

But Felix was a blushing mess. Hyunjin took his hand, HIS HAND! 

So they just walked, hand in hand through the city as they finally reached Hyunjins house.

The end

SIKE, i wouldn't end the story like this