18.

Since it was already late they finished watching the movie and immediately went to sleep after the incident. But the thing is, only one of them was asleep and the one was Felix. Hyunjin couldn't sleep because he was playing this scene in his head repeatedly, but instead of being interrupted they actually kissed. Hyunjins heart fluttered thinking about this. He really really liked Felix, it was crystal clear to him.

The only thing he was confused about was his sexuality, he told Felix he was bisexual but only to show he actually accepted him. He always thought he was straight until now. He had multiple girlfriends and he had never liked an actual guy before. Maybe he really was bisexual? He definitely isn't gay since as he mentioned before he liked girls in the past. Bisexual sounds right to him. With that thought, he finally was able to fall asleep

In the next morning, Felix woke up first, the morning sun woke him up. He was trying to stretch but he felt something heavy around his waist also holding his arms. Felix blushed and turned around to see if Hyunjin was still sleeping. As he turned around his and Hyunjins' face were so close to each other, he could count every single eyelash of his ethereal eyes. Felix looked at his lips and just wants to kiss them to finally feel them. Felix looked up at Hyunjins eyes again and saw they were still closed. Maybe he could kiss him since he is asleep anyways. So without thinking any longer he slowly moved closer to close the gap between the two. 

Suddenly the alarm of his phone got on and Hyunjins eyes shut open just about open. It took him some seconds to realise how close Felix and him were right now. They both stared into each other's eyes, the soothing but loud alarm song playing in the background. Felix desperately wanted to finish what he started so he gave Hyunjin and short peck on the lips. 

Hyunjins eyes widened and so did Felixs'. What did he do? He just kissed Hyunjin without his permission... dammit. 

"I- i am sorry, i didn't mean to," Felix said and jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom leaving a blushing Hyunjin behind.

His mind was going crazy and couldn't process anything what Felix had just said. He was smiling like crazy. Even though it was just a not even an one second kiss, it was amazing. He felt like on cloud 7 right now.