13.

Felix POV

It's already been 2 months since me and Hyunjin started talking. I don't really like to admit it but I kinda like him. More than a friend should. I know it is a little bit weird since we never met in real life. But today I have news for him.

My grandparents came over to us some days ago for a week. I told them about Hyunjin and how excited I was to move in with him. But I couldn't do it soon because I still need 6000 won to get the ticket. My parents are really poor, we barely have money for proper food. But my grandparents are pretty rich, so they gave me the 6000 won I needed for the ticket. 

I was so happy that I even cried. Sounds pathetic but true. I already bought the ticket and I will drive tomorrow in the afternoon. So now I'm going to tell him per facetime that I'm going to see him.

He accepted the face call and smiled into the camera. ''Hey lix'', he said. Only by hearing his voice I became emotional and began to cry. ''Hey hey what's wrong'', he asked concerned.

I kept wiping my tears away with my hoodie I had on and smiled then.

''I.. I Hyun...I got it Hyunnie. I got the ticket'', I said and cried more. I was so happy that I'm going to see him soon. He didn't say anything and just stared at the phone. He started to smile, "that's amazing lix"

''When will you arrive'', he asked.

''Probably at 8. p.m. or something like that'', I said and smiled at him lovingly.

''I'll be there Lixie. I'll be waiting for you'', he whispered, but loud enough so I could hear it.

We just stared at each other until I broke the silence. 

''So I'm going to pack now, see you tomorrow Jinnie'', I said and stood up from my comfortable position.

''I still can't believe it. never in my life i would have thought I'd let some dude on the internet move in with me." 

''Yeah me too. But Hyunjin I really need to pack now. So bye, cya''.

''Bye lixie, cya tommorrow''.

Then we ended the call, still not believing it that we are going to meet in less then 24 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lmfao I can't write such things