16.

Hyunjin took out his key and opened the door to his house. Well, Felix's and Hyunjin's now. Their new home.

They quickly let go of each other's hands as Hyunjins parents came to greet them. They are really friendly to Felix and they already put a bed in Hyunjins room since they thought that they maybe want to sleep in one room.

Now all 4 were sitting at the dinner table and eating. There was a comfortable silence. Hyunjin and Felix took sometimes some glances off each other when the other wasn't looking. Both are whipped for one another but of course, they thought it is only one-sided.

''So Felix, are you and Hyunjin a couple?'', Mr Hwang broke the silence. Felix choked on his food, so did Hyunjin. 

''DAD, don't ask him such questions'', Hyunjin complained blushing a little. ''It's ok Hyun. No, we're not Mr Hwang'', Felix answered politely. 

''Please Felix, call me dad, uncle or whatever. Mr Hwang makes me feel old'', he said and chuckled a little.

''Ok ''Dad'' '', Felix said and giggled, so did Hyunjins father. Hyunjin smiled at Felix, he is glad that he is already feeling comfortable around his parents.

''You know, Hyunjin talks a lot about you'', Mr Hwang said. ''He talked nonstop about you when you told him you would come'', he continued while Felix's cheeks were heating up a little.

''Dadddd'', Hyunjin groaned looking as red as a tomato. 

As they finished eating Hyunjin and Felix went to their room. Hyunjin's room was a little messy but it doesn't look bad. He had some little cactuses on his windowsill and grey painted walls. Felix thought Hyunjins room smelled like cinnamon for some reason. 

As Felix saw Hyunjins collection of Koalas on his bed he literally jumped on his bed cuddling the stuffed animals. ''They are so fluffy'', Felix said while hugging a koala tightly. Hyunjin watched the younger action and wanted to coo at the sight in front of him. Felix looked like the cuddliest thing on earth while hugging one of his Koalas. Hyunjin wants to hug him and never let go.

But it would be a little bit weird since they only met today so he pushed these thoughts aside and sat next to Felix on his bed. ''Do you wanna watch a movie'', Hyunjin asked and Felix nodded like a little child. ''DO YOU HAVE DISNEY?'', the boy asked excitedly and Hyunjin chuckled.

 ''Of course, which movie do you wanna see''. 

''The beauty and the beast'', Felix said and made himself comfortable on hyunjin's bed. Hyunjin sat next to him and clicked the movie to start. Hyunjin found the movie a little boring since he already watched it multiple times. So he focused on Felix instead, his perfect side profile and deep orbs that had the movie projecting on them in reflection. His cute freckles that were spread along his cheeks looking like beautiful stars. And his lips, oh god his lips, looked so pink and soft, it probably would feel amazing to kiss them. 

So hyunjin slightly grabbed felix's chin and turned his head to him, staring into his eyes. Felix had a confused expression on his face. Hyunjin started to lean in and Felix still couldn't process what was happening right now. So the freckled boy just closed his eyes softly and slowly started to lean in too. As their lips were to touch suddenly-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all can probably expect what happened next but I'll just let u guys wait <3

Btw sorry for the extremely slow update and for this terrible chapter lol