20.

Felix was regretting what he had said. He heard the disappointment in Hyunjins voice when he said that. Maybe he was just making it up, but Hyunjin definitely wasn't happy about the answer Felix gave him. Maybe there is a possibility that Hyunjin likes Felix back. Felix really wanted to find out so he stood up and went to look for Hyunjin. I mean what could go wrong?

After a little while he found Hyunjin sitting on a bench in front of the house. Felix put on some shoes and went outside. Hyunjins eyes were closed and some tears were rolling down his cheeks. Was he crying because of what Felix said? With silent footsteps, Felix set next to Hyunjin on the bench and also closed his eyes. "I'm sorry" Felix whispered. Hyunjins eyes shot open when he heard a voice next to him. He was so sunk in his thought, he hadn't even noticed someone was sitting next to him. Felix's eyes also opened and looked back at Hyunjin. "For what," he asked. "For not telling the truth" Felix responded and looked away from him to the street. "and for making you cry" he added. Hyunjin stared at Felix, deep into his thoughts. He thought for some seconds and then said "It was not your fault, I'm just sensitive" Hyunjin replied now also looking to the road. "You didn't seem like it".

"People said hurtful things to me in the past, that's why I normally hide this side from people". Felix felt horrible for giving Hyunjin the feeling to hide this side from him. So Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Hyunjin slowly hugged back and snuggled his face into Felix's shoulder. After staying like that for a little while they released and just looked into each other's eyes.

Felix wanted to show Hyunjin that this kiss from earlier wasn't meaningless to him. So he did what he wanted to do since he saw Hyunjin for the first time. Felix grabbed his chin and placed his lips onto Hyunjins. 

Meanwhile, Mrs Hwang standing at the window watching the smiling. "Finally," she said smiling to herself happy that his son finally found happiness.

Happiness.