Chapter Two

Your Pov

Jake brought you to you room, after almost a hour of putting your stuff where you wanted it there is a knock on the door. "Come in." You shouted loud enough.

Jake opens the door, and walks into the room "hey!"

"Hey wassup?"

He looks around "a few of the others are downstairs and wanted to meet you."

"Alright! Let's go then," you walk downstairs with Jake, right behind you.

A women with black short hair, and brown eyes notices you. "Omg hi!" She walks up to me "I'm Tara, I'm Jakey's girlfriend."

"Oh hi! I can't believe Jake has someone as stunning as you!" you give her a quick hug, "I'm Y/n Stuart."

"Your telling me your related to thee Katrina Stuart?" A women with brown hair, and blueish eyes says while walking up to us.

"Makes a lot of sense to why Sam would let you live with him though," a guy with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and a small beard appears out of no where. "I'm Ariya," he gives you a quick hug "we like to greet people with hugs if you can't tell."

You laugh a little, "yea I guess he wouldn't let me stay here if I was a random person he met."

"Oh I'm Devyn by the way," she smiles "far warning Colby is not the best person to try and get along with."

"Trust me I know, I met him a few months ago," You tell them the story on what happened.

"That is my second time hearing this and that was  very messed up of him," Jake shakes his head.

"I love Colby as a friend, but that is very messed up of him," Devyn looks around to make sure he wasn't near.

"Colby should know better then that," Tara shakes her head, grabbing onto Jake's hand.

"It's whatever, speaking of where did Sam, Colby, Corey and Kevin go?" You ask looking around for them.

"Corey is upstairs getting ready for the party," Devyn says a little softly.

"Kevin went home to get ready, and Sam and Colby left to go film before the party," Jake looks you in the eyes as he spoke.

You look at them both confused "I didn't know we were having a party."

Ariya laughs "it's kinda tradition whenever someone moves to LA that one of us know. We give them a welcome party, but it's a lot more intense most of the time."

A blonde women with brown eyes walks in from the front door "the party is here even though I'm early!" She walks up to us.

Devyn looks over at her, as so does everyone else "hi babes."

"Hi," the women says while handing Jake the alcohol she brought. "Who's this?" She ask while looking over at me.

Jake brings it to the kitchen, then comes back to us. Ariya gives Carrington a small and quick hug "well Carrington this is Katrina Stuart sister, Y/n."