Chapter Nine

Your Pov

Your just standing there in nothing but Colby's shirt and underwear. Not at all not sure what to say. "Is it what I think it is Colby?" Sam looks at Colby intensely.

Katrina walks into the room, looking at a box, reading it "I really don't know how to co-" she finally looked up and realized the situation, "oh." Colby looks over at you with a little of fear in his eyes.

Sam shakes his head, "wow I could kill you right now."

"Did you guys?" Katrina looks between the both of you.

You shake your head, "no no no, you have read the situation all wrong. I came up here drunk last night, he went downstairs to get Tara for she could change me and he slept on his couch." You look over at Colby, seeing the fear leave his eyes.

"How do you remember that if you were drunk?" Sam raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know how I remember these things, just ask Kat," you look at Kat that was reading the box again.

Kat looks up again, "yeah one night we were drinking. I put my keys somewhere, we were really drunk. I asked her the next morning if she remembered where I put them and she knew exactly where they were."

Sam looks between our a few times, "I guess I'll believe you plus I have no reason not to believe you bear. Just hurry up and get dress in his bathroom then come downstairs, both of you." Sam walks out of the room with Kat.

Colby smiles at you, "hurry up and get dress."

You nod, "okay," you put your pants on from last night. "There by the way I'm keeping the shirt."

Colby walks over to you, "fine by me, and by the way, that was genius," he kisses you.

You kiss him back for a few seconds then slowly pull away from the kiss. "Thank you I know," you chuckle, give him a small smile then leaves the room, going downstairs.

JC was downstairs with Kian, "Y/n , the women, the myth, the legend."

Kian smiles at you, "hey beautiful."

"Why are you guys here?" You have a really confuse look on your face.

"Once Colby comes downstairs, we will tell you," Kat gives a drink to Kian and JC.

Colby walks downstairs, "I heard my name," he stands close to you.

"The man! Alright so Y/n, Colby you two are going to be in our video for our channel today." JC looks at the both of us.

"So when we start, Kat and Sam's names are in the hat, same with Colby's and Y/n's. When the video starts, one person is going to pull a name from the hat and that their partner for the video." Kian looks between all of us.

Colby nods, "okay let's go."

"Let's go outside," Sam keeps looking between you and Colby. Everyone heads outside where the challenges are set up. JC and Kian set up their camera for their intro.

"You already know wassup," Kian and JC say it together. "It's K and J back with another Friday video!" Kian continues.

"Today we are at the traphouse, and we have asked Sam," JC pauses for Sam can jump into the camera frame. "His girlfriend Kat," JC pauses again for she can get into the camera frame. "Sam's best friend Colby," Colby slowly walks into the video. "And last but not least, their newest member and Kat's sister..." JC looks over at Kian.

"Y/n!" Kian shouts, and you jump into the camera frame.

"Now that we have meet the contestants, let's see the teams," JC grabs the hat from the other side of the camera, "since she's the newest one here, Y/n will you grab a name from the hat."

"Okay," you put your hand in the hat, and pull out a piece of paper.

"Can I see that?" Kian asked, you nod and he takes the paper from him. "This is your partner, drumroll please," everyone starts smacking their legs as he reads it, "Colby!"

Colby looks over at you and groans, "you have to be kidding me."

"If you don't know, Y/n and Colby hate each other but let's see how they do in the game. So let's get started," JC looks at all of us.

"For the first game, we have a boards that you have to toss the beanbag into the hole in the middle. Once one teammates gets all three in,  the other teammate will be standing on the edge of the pool. That teammate wants to to jump into the pool, we have a floating ping pong table, and that teammate has to get one ball in each cup. Meaning once they make the two balls, they have to take the cups out and keep going. So decided who does what." Kian takes a deep breath.

You and Colby decided that you would do the ping pong and Colby would do the beanbags. Kat and Sam go first, you know by the time they were done they got a really good time. You and Colby go next, Colby makes the three beanbags faster then Kat did. You jump into the pool, you start making shots into the cups. You miss a few times but ended up doing really good. You get out of the pool after you were finished, and stand next to Kian and JC shivering a little.

"The times were really close," Kian looks at us.

"Literally so close, Kat and Sam got a minute and forty seconds," JC claps and everyone's joins in.

Kian waits for the claps to stop then speaks, "Colby and Y/n got a minutes and thirty-eight seconds."

"Omg! I could hug you!" Colby says with excitement in his voice.

"Before they get too excited, let's head into the next challenge," JC shouts a little.

"This next challenge is time yet again," Kian fixes something on himself.

"For this challenge, each teammate has to make ten shoots in the hoop. Once you do, you have to go to those boards over there," JC points at the boards, "and answers the trivia questions. You can't wait for your teammate, you must go straight to the board and start solving your questions. We have four boards, meaning you all have to answer and you all have different questions. If you finish your questions, you can help your teammate but only a little. You can not gives the answer, so get in your position and let's start," JC claps loudly.

You and Colby lines up, your behind him. Sam and Kat are on the other side, and have to run to your side for their boards. When you start, Colby makes shot and makes it in the first time. Colby runs over to the hoops, and start shooting, you miss twice but make it in the third time.